Page 5 of 14
Dodge Trucks \  76 D200 Crew Cab Rebuild NEW PICS 2/16/11

76 D200 Crew Cab Rebuild NEW PICS 2/16/11

Dodge Trucks Make Specific
views 10693
replies 133
following 52

xgolferdude   +1y

i would love to one of these in a dually laid out.... if they only came ith real rear fenders....  oh sorry i was daydreaming... lol     love the build!!!!
pmiller   +1y
Awesome build! You are filled with so much useful dodge info. Are 97-up dakota spindles different from the ones you stated earlier in the build? Brake and hubs? Just wondering. I've got a 98 dakota that may turn into a future project someday.
I hate the lil' 6 lug pattern that is used.

Can't wait to see more pics of this build!
fknlowjeep   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by BigMikeAtGaugeMan you guys had to dig this up and now you have me wanting to go work on it .......  Thanks???  I Think....--------------------------------------------- That's what we are here for, now GET TO WORK, lol.
bigmike@gauge   +1y

I just noticed youve been motivating all the old build threads!!!
fknlowjeep   +1y

DAMN RIGHT I HAVE!!  All of the badass builds of month's past were my motivation... I REFUSE TO LET YOU DIE!! lol Seeing the cool shit has kept me going... 
crewcabondubs   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by BigMikeAtGauge---------------------------------------

Im a little scarred that I may have to rack n pinion it. ---------------------------------------------i was thinking that when i was looking at the pictures.
crewcabondubs   +1y

this is the picture i was talking about.  
post photo
BaggedIndy   +1y

Not to mention your going to need about a 3.25" body drop to get to the pinch weld. I have an 80 model regular cab Air Force truck I'm building now. The frame on it is only 6" and I need 1.5 inches to get to the pinch weld. My engine crossmember hangs 1.25 below the frame so I'm going to have to build a new one.  I plan on building an A-arm setup on the lower to get rid of the strut rods. Probably have to go rack and pinion on mine too. Since the dakotas are rack and pinion your steering will be alot quicker unless you switch over, the  arms on the spindles are shorter.
dmopar74   +1y

come on man, we, or I atleast, need to see some progress!
fknlowjeep   +1y
now he is ignoring us, lol- wtf Mike?