76 D200 Crew Cab Rebuild NEW PICS 2/16/11

Dodge Trucks Make Specific
views 10701
replies 133
following 52

bodydropped85   +1y

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
sledneck91604   +1y
i haven't been this excited for a build thread in a looong time I've got a 3/4 with the 8 lug but its got different LCAs than yours and all 1/2 tons.. must be a Cummins/ 1 Ton thing..  Anyway great build, i cant wait to see progress!!
two81ʹs   +1y

I lose focus fast as well. It helps to hear other peoples words or to see other trucks on the highway to make me wanna rush home and finish my project.Great progress and always think of the outcome.
laidoutcourier   +1y
that this id going to be sweet i likey
bigmike@gauge   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by SledNeck91604 i haven't been this excited for a build thread in a looong time I've got a 3/4 with the 8 lug but its got different LCAs than yours and all 1/2 tons.. must be a Cummins/ 1 Ton thing..  Anyway great build, i cant wait to see progress!!---------------------------------------------Your must have the elusive pocketed lcas?  1/2 ton guys pay pretty for those control arms because they give the 1/2 tons a 2" drop by themselves.
post photo
bigmike@gauge   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DragnDodgeMine is a 83 and my spindle are out of a 95 Dakota.  What do you have planned for the outer tie-rod ends?---------------------------------------------What did you do about the uca steering colum clearence issue?---------------------------------------------
dante81_98   +1y
nice, i love that body style dodge. it was my first truck, I will build one some day.
dragndodge   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by BigMikeAtGauge---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DragnDodgeMine is a 83 and my spindle are out of a 95 Dakota.  What do you have planned for the outer tie-rod ends?---------------------------------------------What did you do about the uca steering colum clearence issue?--------------------------------------------- Nothing yet it still hits the upper control arm ---------------------------------------------
bigmike@gauge   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DragnDodge---------------------------------------------Originally posted by BigMikeAtGauge---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DragnDodgeMine is a 83 and my spindle are out of a 95 Dakota.  What do you have planned for the outer tie-rod ends?---------------------------------------------What did you do about the uca steering colum clearence issue?--------------------------------------------- Nothing yet it still hits the upper control arm ---------------------------------------------Do you have any pictures of your front setup? ---------------------------------------------

bigmike@gauge   +1y

Well no major work tonight. Just worked on the LCAs to ge tthem ready for the lower bag mounts. I used the plasma cutter and cut the coil perches out then plated the top of them with 1/4 flat steel so there will be a smooth surfact to welt the lower mounts to.       These gusset are alot taller than they need to be but it gived you a idea of what im going for.    I also got the axle housing back from the blaster and picked up a reman York 210 from Autozone.     Thats it until saturday when I get to spend a full day on it again.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo