Page 36 of 37
Build-Ups \  OEM Terror...Our '09 SEMA project

OEM Terror...Our '09 SEMA project

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 27529
replies 367
following 131

thirtytwo   +1y
i love all the detail. killer lookin truck!
riddinlow99   +1y
build is great man top notch work on everything. question not sre if you mentiond this before what thickness of plate did you use on the rear suspension for the lift bars and notch Im going to be redoing a blazer extreme and will be doing all plate pieces. thanks man and keep up the sick work hope to see you guys down at last resort
clenzer72   +1y
WOW Robbie,
Looks Killer.
Can't wait to see it with some aftermarket rims and paint....
Pacificustoms   +1y
--------------------------------------------

riddinlow99 said:

build is great man top notch work on everything. question not sre if you mentiond this before what thickness of plate did you use on the rear suspension for the lift bars and notch Im going to be redoing a blazer extreme and will be doing all plate pieces. thanks man and keep up the sick work hope to see you guys down at last resort

All of the material is either 1/8 or 3/16 plate.
Pacificustoms   +1y
Pick up the new Street Trucks Magazine as they're starting back up on a series of tech articles of everything under the hood!

post photo
AON-4PumpedCL   +1y
Will this be back again for SEMA 2011?
Pacificustoms   +1y

AON-4PumpedCL said:

Will this be back again for SEMA 2011?

Yes. It will be an outside feature vehicle with AccuAir.
Just_Robert   +1y
Should be in the booth! It's hard to top that quality!
Pacificustoms   +1y

Just_Robert said:

Should be in the booth! It's hard to top that quality!

I can't disagree with you there. A lot of the work has to be seen in person to see all of the little small details and the fit of the pieces. I was told it's not the genre of vehicle that they're looking for this year and since there are very few exhibiting sponsors on the vehicle, we're happy with an outside spot. We actually think the perfect outside spot will show the car better then being inside with poor lighting. The first year it went the black on black of the car turned out to be a bunch of black blobs in all of the photos that were taken, outside there's much more light to make it more able to see everything.
AON-4PumpedCL   +1y
I'm an ousite feature vehicle for Accuair as well. Can't wait to see your truck in person for the first time. Please don't park next to me though...you'll make my truck look so insignificant!