truck looks good
tre5   +1y
awesome!!!!!!!!!!
FXDGRND   +1y
Good Job Robbie. Killer work. So clean
RS   +1y
WOW!
kleerance   +1y
I'm not sure how many times you could see comments like "looks great!" before it gets old...but I've definitely got to agree with everyone. You're definitely on another level Robbie! Anyway...seems like shit is going good for you man...I haven't seen you since you brought Impression to Heatwave when we were Acro...Holler when you come back through TX again.

Pena
Pacificustoms   +1y
Ren, thanks! Where have you been?

Cory, thanks man!

Jeremy, you've got some nice work going on that blazer, thanks!

Robert, thanks!

Pena, no plans of Texas that I know of. If the owner of this wants to you might be seeing it out that way next year! Thanks for the compliments!

And here she was before she left yesterday...

I'll try to get some sneaks from the paint shop but I'm trying to refrain from posting too much to try to get the issue of Street Trucks it will be in one of their best sellers!
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
k24 rd6   +1y
All your countless hours of hard, superb work to make it one of the best out there, then you see those taillights.

I would think that those would have been 'accidently' broken and replaced with stockers.
kingpin7714   +1y
--------------------------------------------

k24 rd6 said:

All your countless hours of hard, superb work to make it one of the best out there, then you see those taillights.

I would think that those would have been 'accidently' broken and replaced with stockers.

--------------------------------------------

Those taillights are stock on the gmc yukons, I believe. I love em, actually =)
k24 rd6   +1y
Edited: 6/3/2011 11:48:39 PM by k24 rd6

Wow, I guess they are stock. After a quick search, it looks like there are multiple taillight versions.

These look like they are straight from pep boys.