Build-Ups General Discussions
views 27296
replies 367
following 131

Pacificustoms   +1y
Edited: 10/21/2009 9:09:05 PM by Pacificustoms

Edited: 10/13/2009 9:52:07 PM by Pacificustoms

This is an outside display vehicle for Kinetik Audio

Other sponsors include:  Pacific Coast Customs,  Kicker,  Bio Kustumz,  Slam Specialties, Magna Flow

We just started to tear into this Denali a few weeks ago in hopes for a SEMA debut!  Plans are to lay it all the way out on 26's.  We're keeping the all wheel drive, and the electronically controlled OEM shocks that change valving depending on road conditions.  Max from Bio is going to be designing and building the front suspension.  Anyways, here's our starting point:

Slappy Mc Nasty   +1y

those things are ugly but if anyone can make em look good, you guys definately can.......
lost cause   +1y
cant wait to see what you guys do with it
AON-4PumpedCL   +1y

Wow, you guys have your work cut out for you!  Sema is a month and a half away....can't wait to see it done.  Should look amazing.
FluffyFreak   +1y

thats gonna be SICK! cant wait to see it done
Just_Robert   +1y

Nice! Bio Max front setups are so five years ago!
twistedsdime   +1y

Damn I can't wait to see how it turns out in you guys hands.
renny   +1y

DO YA THANG ROBBIE,DO YA DAMN THANG.LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANY HELP ON IT LIKE (COME BY AND PESTER YOU WHILE YOUR WORKING)..LOL
Pacificustoms   +1y

Here's what the frame looked like after we stripped everything off.  This thing had a ton of stuff... I hate this coating that GM has been using lately After tacking in some supports we cut out the crossmember that went across two body mounts.  It was huge and would have hit the rearend.  We cut plates and capped it off on each side. We bent up some tubes and tacked into place under the car then pulled them out and fully welded everything.  It's a bear to weld under the car and not much room between the floor and frame to get a tig torch in, so I weld as much as I can outside of the car.  We sectioned the front crossmember a bit and we're mounting two air tanks, two compressors and all the valves in the front area behind the bumper Thats it for now, back to work.  More later...maybe.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
98lows10   +1y
Cool project, what booth will it be in I will have to check it out.  I'm impressed that the AWD and factory electronic shocks will be utilized, can't wait to see what Max has up his sleeves.