threads
Page 5 of 5
Full Size Truckin General \  Anyone have any info about this truck I NEED SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone have any info about this truck I NEED SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Full Size Truckin General General Discussions
views 2993
replies 46
following 37

bigjon   +1y
now that I got most of the story maybe I don't want it.  still negotiating but I am NOT paying 22!
davaflav   +1y
Edited: 8/26/2009 6:32:11 PM by davaflav

Edited: 8/25/2009 12:24:46 AM by davaflavEdited: 8/25/2009 12:23:04 AM by davaflavyes thats ducks old dually. 
dwn2erths10   +1y
The front end has always had that "nose in the air look" . The hood is actually level on the truck instead of having a down slope to the front. It looks good when its on the ground but looks funny when aired up. We all told him that when he did that front end. If the frame is cracked i would guess its right behind one of the control arms. I think that was common on these big trucks. As far as the gas pedal goes, these trucks with the diesel in them dont have a throttle cable just a couple of wires. You can move the pedal anywhere as long as the wires reach. I also remember that it has a custom tune on the computer. It runs decent for a 6.5. It also used to have an led in the dash right under the cargo lamp switch which was for the electric fans that i put because he didnt trust the auto thermostat that came with the fans. I believe that after it was rebuilt and painted blue, duck never towed with it again. The gooseneck is just show i think, it should do fine bumper pulling something with little tongue weight. Thats about all I know about it.
bigbsisuzu   +1y

i met the guy last year at tanners house who owned the truck so he must have gone to jail between last Aug08 and this Aug09.......
greezy396   +1y
i bought the truck recently from a car lot in dallas ga, with a goverment tittle so where has the truck ben hiding since 2009??
post photo
post photo
gtpunk18   +1y
wheres it at now?
mazberrydelight   +1y
it sat on a used car lot in washington for a hella long time , i have no idea how it got back east again thou , congrats on buying it