threads
Page 2 of 5
Full Size Truckin General \  Anyone have any info about this truck I NEED SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone have any info about this truck I NEED SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Full Size Truckin General General Discussions
views 2990
replies 46
following 37

tattedfordguy   +1y

That truck is bad ass buy it..
bigjon   +1y
they are askin 22k but its got some issues,  still got the broken rear shock tab, stereos been stripped,  i from what i have been told is its been in washington since 04
SIKaltima   +1y
man i say get that thing... looks clean as hell...
bigjon   +1y
anyone have a way to contact Duck so I can get all the basic info?
bigjon   +1y
bump
boilermaker   +1y
Thats Ducks old truck. I bought it from Duck back in 2004 I think. Then sold it to a guy in Seatlle. Bout some time in 2005 got a visit from DEpt of homeland Security. The guy I sold the truck to was running drugs across the border in the truck. SMART Guy!! Anyways everything was seized , etc, etc. Truck was till in my name when they got him. Truck disapeared for years, guess floating in Government siezure status till apparently sold at auction and ending up on this used car dealers lot.  shoot me a email if you need anything else chad@fletcherscustoms.com
JETSETTER   +1y
Edited: 8/24/2009 2:19:16 PM by JETSETTER

How many miles does it say it has???? LOL Duck works at Trapp Chevrolet, probably the only way to get a hold of him since he doesn't answer his cell phone often!  985-876-6570<---Work Number...  
xgolferdude   +1y

thats a crazy fn story!!!  buy it just because of that!!!!!!  i love that truck to!!!!
neurotic   +1y

wow on a used car lot now. weird that a dealership would want to buy it and try to sell it for so much when its got borken shock and no stereo stuff. They must figure some person not knowing about trucks would buy it. I would try and get them low as possible on that thing to buy it. I bet they picked it up cheap if from a government seizure.
2001x   +1y
truck is sweet...but i wanna know more about that big ass boat!