threads
Page 3 of 5
Full Size Truckin General \  Anyone have any info about this truck I NEED SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone have any info about this truck I NEED SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Full Size Truckin General General Discussions
views 2991
replies 46
following 37

cookiemonster13   +1y

as said tons before yes it is ducks old truck. 22K in my mind is WAY TO MUCH! there is my opinion
fknlowjeep   +1y

Trucks cool, but you could just dump 10g's into the project and be done with it- and save money! Or you thinkin of running drugs too? j/k lol
speedylowz   +1y

Been a while since i seen this thing surface let alone at a dealership!!!
dwn2erths10   +1y
Edited: 8/24/2009 1:48:01 PM by dwn2erths10

Hey jetsetter, you owned Eli's old dually not Ducks. They were built together at eli's shop but not owned by the same person. Duck has only ever owned two duallies. That one and the red one that Big Casey bought.  I also agree that 22 is way too much. I think it sold for 28 5 years ago, and im almost positive that the miles on the odometer are incorrect because he used to carry hot rod insurance on it that only allowed like 3000 miles a year.
bigjon   +1y

they are asking 300k for that boat its cool just not 300k cool it like 55 ft long crazy orange red yellow and blue graphics but anyway the dually has 52,000 on it but does anyone know if its straight to tow with I know its got a gooseneck in the frame but the link bars look really small for towing.   I want to use it to tow my DD HOE with!
JETSETTER   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by dwn2erths10Edited: 8/24/2009 1:48:01 PM by dwn2erths10Hey jetsetter, you owned Eli's old dually not Ducks. They were built together at eli's shop but not owned by the same person. Duck has only ever owned two duallies. That one and the red one that Big Casey bought.  I also agree that 22 is way too much. I think it sold for 28 5 years ago, and im almost positive that the miles on the odometer are incorrect because he used to carry hot rod insurance on it that only allowed like 3000 miles a year.---------------------------------------------I know it was Eli's, what I ment was Duck built it with Eli! But didn't he own that White one that Steven had or did he just build it for him? I know it went back in forth for a bit between Steven & Ernie along with the Green dually. I ended up with the Green one when Ernie passed away. Boy was it rough when I got it though. 14 different shades of primer, rear end came out from under it (due to broken link), right front tire would blow every 200 miles it seemed, Cooling system was hosed! But we fixed all of that, finished the interior, and painted it back the same Green---If you had seen it, you know it would of taken a whole lot of work to get rid of that green! Shit was everywhere! LOL
SoloSpecialties   +1y

is this lot in Puyallup? i  didnt know they had anything cool up there hahaha,didnt when i lived there atleast.
sponge splawn   +1y
The Chevy is for sale at Detroit Auto works in south Lynwood off of highway 99. They told me they were asking $18500, but wanted me to make an offer. I agreethat they mustve gotten it very cheep. Most lots and dealers want touch these things cause of difficulty selling them and problems. The truck has been bombing around Marysville for years now. After the guy bought it and brought it up here to the Northwest, he dropped it off with the Picketts, Kevin and Rodd. They went trough it and fixxed a bunch of stuff that the owner cosidered problems. The Picketts did it up right for the most part. From what I understand, the customer eventually became the problem. The truck is in relativly good shape. The only other thing I noticed is that the front end (maybe frame or just sheet metal ) has flexed drasticly. It seems to be just floating out in front. If anyone buys it, anything under 15 g's would be a good deal, just be carefull of the car lot, they have a slightly rocky history in the business. Remember, you get what you pay for. Later, Sponge.
fredstinting   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by bigjonI found this truck for sale locally I know very little about it and wondering if anyone can help me out.  the dealership bought it at auction and they know even less about it than I do.  I love the truck its just really scary buying something like that with no info!! ---------------------------------------------

heres alink to mini truck write up on the truck http://www.truckinweb.com/features/0404tr_1998_chevy_diesel_dualie/index.html
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
angrytony   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by lowhoeThats Ducks old truck. I bought it from Duck back in 2004 I think. Then sold it to a guy in Seatlle. Bout some time in 2005 got a visit from DEpt of homeland Security. The guy I sold the truck to was running drugs across the border in the truck. SMART Guy!! Anyways everything was seized , etc, etc. Truck was till in my name when they got him. Truck disapeared for years, guess floating in Government siezure status till apparently sold at auction and ending up on this used car dealers lot.   ---------------------------------------------yeah,  i heard that truck was a drug seizure,  my buddy works at the auction that had that truck