post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
swapmeet   +1y

Always like a truck running hydros! I see why people may not care for all the canti stuff. Extra parts etc, but I kinda dig it. Only thing I would do different is hide all the lines, dumps etc... Looks cluttered IMO. But hey, your recent re-do looks killer so far, and you may be planning to do just that!  Keep up the good work, fab looks very professional.
j mohawk   +1y

post photo
Petey   +1y
Very nice man im diggin it! yea im wondering how your gonna run all the lines etc. are you gonna hide it?
j mohawk   +1y
im gonna run them in the open, all stainless hardline for the hydraulics and brakes and fuel line.. with steel braided lines
Sal   +1y
Edited: 5/8/2010 10:54:07 AM by Sal

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by jucieddime00 why 48 volts? and why so many solinoids? --------------------------------------------- why not 48 volts? and it's a good idea to have 3 solenoids per electric motor in case one or two solenoids were to weld and force the electrical circuit closed. If your solenoid(s) were to fail, they would either not work at all or the motor would be stuck running and would likely lock up or break whatever is attached to that pump and you'll have fluid everywhere.. That or you could mess up a pump head from over pressure. popping a key would be a godsend... and OP, and nice work on the new install. I'll be doing something similar this year to my dime. What's with the flesh colored cylinders and accumulators? boob and shaft party in your bed, or what!?  **edit- sorry, I didn't get past the first page before this comment.. as for the other two pages, DANG. nice f'n work, dood!!
post photo
j mohawk   +1y
      got the cylinders mounted up and the front lower trailing arms mounts done, working on the cantilever strut mounts now and then gonna finish the fuel cell next..
post photo
post photo
Getbored Designs   +1y
looks killer great work!