--Daily Dragger-- 2's & 4's on Hydros

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 1637
replies 41
following 23

smctoy   +1y

sic set up!!
AON-4PumpedCL   +1y

My experience is first of all use only accumax solenoids.  With 2 batteries I run 1 solenoid.  With 3 batteries I run 2 solenoids, with 4+ batteries I run 3 solenoids.  Stay away from solenoid blocks since they seem to be unreliable.  Do you know what size pump head you're running?  If 24v wouldn't lift the front of your truck it sounds like you have a pretty high number.  Anyhow, truck looks great!  I love seeing juicing trucks.
jucieddime00   +1y

my understanding of how a solinoid workd was its a 12v so if your not getting a full 12 volts it will cause a rise in amperage that will cause the solinoid to stick so if you were to run 3 for just one pump on 48v then its going to take 36v to open the solinoids and once your batteries start to drain youll lose volatge and start raising your amperage causeing you to stick solinods more often?
j mohawk   +1y
finally started workin on the truck again.. tubbin the front for 22s..   
post photo
post photo
post photo
S10kid17   +1y

Clean set up man, How much lift do you get??
j mohawk   +1y
im limited in the rear right nowe because of the upper wishbone, once i redo that ill get around 20 inchs of travel... but im gonna limit it to 12 with shocks.
Mrlowrider305   +1y

fuckin badass setup

j mohawk   +1y

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
fknlowjeep   +1y

nice, what made you re-do it?
j mohawk   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by fknlowjeepnice, what made you re-do it?--------------------------------------------- i had to raise the notch for the 24's and i simply wasnt happy with the rear frame rails..