--Daily Dragger-- 2's & 4's on Hydros

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 1619
replies 41
following 23

j mohawk   +1y
Edited: 4/22/2010 6:45:59 PM by rdkustom

stickboy   +1y
i dont get the canty on with the hydros? dont you already get crazy lift with cylinders? why the need for the canty setup?  looks like a bunch of unecessary parts,  what are the advantages of this set up? just asking, i dig it just dont really understand the reasoning.
j mohawk   +1y

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
j mohawk   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by stickboyi dont get the canty on with the hydros? dont you already get crazy lift with cylinders? why the need for the canty setup?  looks like a bunch of unecessary parts,  what are the advantages of this set up? just asking, i dig it just dont really understand the reasoning.--------------------------------------------- I dont like things being normal. let alone looking like other trucks... I like to be different..  i simply could have ran 18 inch cylinders and been done.. but thats too simple.. a simple bag on axle is sufficient for a truck but bag on bars looks nicer and rides nicer as does a cantilever on bag..  So long story short, I dont like simply "anything". I enjoy building crazy setups.. 
post photo
mazda2low   +1y
I love it looks sick makes me wanna juice another truck just got rid of my other one...love ur work looks super clean and also love seeing more hydro setups
j mohawk   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by mazda2lowI love it looks sick makes me wanna juice another truck just got rid of my other one...love ur work looks super clean and also love seeing more hydro setups --------------------------------------------- I'll never get rid of my hydros.. With the accumulator it rides so good.. I love giving ride to people with airride and see thier mouths drop when they realize how good my truck rides... effen priceless.... Camp n Drap in 4 1/2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!
j mohawk   +1y
   Heres a pic of what it looked like the last 2 years     
post photo
post photo
HarryBalls   +1y

came along way from the setup in the first photos to the last ones....lol  looks good!!
AON-OFFDAHOOK   +1y

Jesus, how many of feet of hardline did it take to do that truck?  Looks cool...great job! 
j mohawk   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by AON-OFFDAHOOKJesus, how many of feet of hardline did it take to do that truck?  Looks cool...great job!  --------------------------------------------- LOL... that aint shit.. its only temporary for Camp n drag.. gonna redo it all in stainless.. but the 4 lines out of the pump is 20 feet total, and then another 10 or so for the returns from the dump to the slowdowns.. when i redo it, irs gonna have alot more hardline..