Page 1 of 17
Ford Trucks \  Reyna Bros Ford Dually Build

Reyna Bros Ford Dually Build

Ford Trucks Make Specific
views 11140
replies 161
following 60

Reyna_Bros   +1y
Here is my build, I have noticed that there is not alot of Ford Dually builds, so I hope this is imformative and helps. I have to admit this was a pain in the ass, but with the help of Mind to Metal in Houston we knocked it out.

When I first bought her

This was my vision of the truck

Wheels 22's

Tearing down for paint

Painted the door jams

low f350   +1y
Thats looking bad ass!!!!  Did you ever figure out the belt number for the york setup?
LaidNeon   +1y
looks really good
bagged4doorcivic   +1y

looking badass
fatboysS1O   +1y

f'n beautiful!
Reyna_Bros   +1y

Thanks guys for the kind words,LowF350 I couldn't find the box the belt came in,but when I picked up my truck I noticed it is stamped on the belt itself. I will post it tonight when I get home from work... Now off to the Interior.This is what it looked like when I started. Before After
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
h2omelon(nick)   +1y

Very nice!
Reyna_Bros   +1y

Now for the fun stuff, here is the susupension set up for the rear, I went for the simple but clean set up.When I got started. This is what it looked like layed out on Ibeams up  front. I did not like this at all, so OFF WITH THE IBEAMS!!!! 
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
sideshizzle   +1y
I love this truck.  I love seeing it at shows.  One of my favorites of all time.
pmiller   +1y
Were the seats re covered or dye'd? If dye'd, what'd u use. I dye'd some leather once. Looked great for a while.