threads
Page 4 of 4
General Discussion \  Anyone run E85 in any of there daily drivers?

Anyone run E85 in any of there daily drivers?

General Discussion
views 3225
replies 33
following 9

huskerdually   +1y

Time will tell.
jcampbell1180   +1y
Campy says:

American Farmers=Good

Dune Coon Terrorists=Bad

Yay for Ethanol!

So what if the price of corn goes up. I don't eat that ish anyway.

...Except for the chips.

...at night on the couch.

...watching re-runs of Oz and Deadwood.

...after Mrs. Campy goes to bed.

It's the same thing as people whining about the cost of living going up if we 86 (or at least stop) all the illegals flooding this country. Even if it is true, I'd rather pay a little more up front, that unwillingly support Mexico's economy at America's expense. (Not to mention higher taxes and health care costs, etc...)

Same for Ethanol...I'd rather pay a bit more for food, etc. than support some half cocked, backward, degenerate nation that supports, help or even turns a blind eye to terrorism.

I'm not saying America's rockin' a halo, and I'm sure it's not as black and white as I would like to think it is, but for my money, Ethanol's looking like a viable option.

...but yes your right Husk, time will tell my friend.
huskerdually   +1y
Oh I put it all the time have for over 10 years. e-10 I can't afford an e-85 compatible vehicle. I do want to make my dually run on it, hopefully with a supercharger. My Grandpa, and 3 uncles are farmers.
illegal regalã¢â€žâ¢   +1y
we are the largest "exporter" of corn in the world.. we export more than this country uses for feed/fuel/or even corn bread so why not pass the inflation costs along to those not from the US and keep it cheap for us and cheap fuel? Same thing them push/pull starts are doin to us.