Page 4 of 33
Build-Ups \  2 door tahoe build, Tre5 Customs

2 door tahoe build, Tre5 Customs

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 23063
replies 329
following 113

AON-OFFDAHOOK   +1y
This thing is going to be BAD.  Jeremy Rice + Kinetic + Hydroholics.net + Eric Baca's wallet = the winning combination.   
tre5   +1y

spell check... KinetiK
jetts   +1y

Ah very nice, this is baca's
achievment_farmer   +1y

i have a 4wd 2 door.  i'll probably be trying to sell mine in about 3 months.  it looks just like his but its a 95.  i like it but i need a different car.  i love it but hard to put a carseat in and out of it lol.  but if it was 2wd i would bag it.  but can't wait to see the progress.
tre5   +1y
day 3...

post photo
post photo
post photo
tre5   +1y
Edited: 4/29/2009 8:38:30 PM by tre5

Edited: 4/29/2009 8:37:06 PM by tre5Both new 2x4 .250 wall frame rails are installed. The rocker is now roughly 1/2" below the new rails. At the back, where they end, will be a crossmember. So, no they will not just end there and do nothing. The front still needs to be stepped up. That will be tomorrow... 
smithchassis   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by tre5found the diagram for the brakes https://www.speedwaymotors.com/images/charts/BrakeSystem-TechTip.gif---------------------------------------------ahh im glad you found it and i could be of some assistance.
smctoy   +1y

damn bro...you dont fuck around lol!!
tre5   +1y
DAY 4!!! Got the front frame stepped 3". 2 1/4" for the "stock floor body drop" and 3/4" for the front crossmember to come up. It is not finished yet, but here are the pics from today.

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo