2 door tahoe build, Tre5 Customs

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 23058
replies 329
following 113

okcderek   +1y
Schweet!!
Collapsed Accord   +1y

bhahahahah ..... wow .... oh and about the build good to see the owner goin with juice . this should be nice...
tre5   +1y

The hydraulic setup is gonna be another 2 pump 6 dump (with two 3 dump manifolds) from Hydroholics. It will be powered by 4 Kinetik 1800's. The front will be a coil under suspension, so it could maybe, just maybe... hop the front a bit. I have been wanting to do a setup like this for a bit, so I am glad the owner stepped up and bought this truck. I am not set in stone on the rear suspension setup. I need to get under there and figure a couple things out first.  Any body have any experience with these trucks? I have a couple of questions, like how do I get rid of the ABS? It appears that I can just bypass it and add a Tee to the front lines off the master cylinder. What port is the front on the master cylinder? What did you do with the AC dryer on the firewall? Or does it not need any attention?
jetts   +1y

damn hydro's and a 2 door tahoe its my dream come true
relaxednoma   +1y
hell yeah
trashed   +1y
damn, i was just thinking yesterday as i was looking at some of your work what it would be like if i had my 2 door done by you guys. guess im going to find out lol
lowrod63   +1y

smithchassis   +1y

not thread hogging but we are about to do extended cab s10 2 pump setup stock floored, but as far as the abs goes, just eliminate the abs bs and run new lines is what we usually do, 2 psi residual pressure valve fo the front disc and and 10 psi one for the rear drum and an adjustable proportioning valve if you are still confused speedway motors has a diagram that i will ty to find

smctoy   +1y

damn...another kick ass project!
sebass   +1y

CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS LAIDOUT..