Page 33 of 33
Build-Ups \  2 door tahoe build, Tre5 Customs

2 door tahoe build, Tre5 Customs

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 23106
replies 329
following 113

rlange412   +1y
I was wondering where you got the drop down joints for the tie rod ends?
tre5   +1y
I make them. I will PM you in case you would like to purchase them.
mjavy7   +1y
I don't know how I missed this build but Jermy as usual, top notch work!! Looks great!
I learned two things the ABS delete and the drop extension for the tie rod ends.
Thanks for the lesson :)
tre5   +1y
The extensions aren't really a drop. They just allow for more travel than the factory tie rods. I tried making them lower and the toe change was too bad.
kdhs10   +1y
I know this is kinda old, but what gas tank did you use?
tre5   +1y
I used a gas tank out of a 2 door S-10 blazer. It worked out alright, but the sender must have a different ohm load because the gauge reads funny. If I were to do it again, I would just build a tank for it and use the stock sending unit if you are running the stock gauge. The problem with that is the tank will have to be built taller or maybe the sender could me shortened?
kdhs10   +1y
That's what i figured, thanks.
clemsontravis14   +1y
Jeremy
Did you delete all the post that was in this thread? I really wanted to see your old pic where you dropped your front horns on this tahoe.
SSM-Webmaster   +1y
um... there are 17 pages.. Do you not see? if not, which browser? PC? Mobile?
clemsontravis14   +1y
LOL. Seriously Kris? You posted in another thread telling me that this thread only contained 1 page and that Jeremy must have deleted all the other pages. I post in here based on that information from you and now you post trying to call me out after this thread is all of a sudden fixed?

See the 4th post in this thread:
http://www.streetsource.com/Forums/10/Topic/84505
Doesn't seem like the 17 pages were working for you either huh?

This new website blows and is full of bugs and errors.