Page 30 of 33
Build-Ups \  2 door tahoe build, Tre5 Customs

2 door tahoe build, Tre5 Customs

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 23370
replies 329
following 113

dante81_98   +1y
I can't wait to see it on the 24s. Those 2 door tahoes look so sick on the ground.
FluffyFreak   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by tre5bridge notch large enough to fit a tire with a 31" diameter. --------------------------------------------->sigh< i wish my Notches were that clean and tall! looks hella good man!
post photo
post photo
post photo
LAID TL   +1y

they can be Jay !!! just bust out the saws all get to work !!!!!
FluffyFreak   +1y

lol thats the plan someday! gonna get all the shit to redo the 4-link and doa watts link first, need to finda job!

SuicidalCustomz   +1y

would this type of stockfloor bodydrop work on a 01 tahoe? it seems waaaaay easy than taking the body off and all that jazz i believe its already over notched so i shouldnt have to mess with building a bigger notch it should be big enough already i just would have to figure out how much i would need to Z the frame and all. 
tre5   +1y

You will need a bigger notch because you are cutting the bottom of the frame off. So say you cut 2" off the bottom, your notch will have to be 2" taller. This is not an easy way to body drop anything, just a little easier than pulling the body off a tahoe.
tattedfordguy   +1y

This thing is bad ass
azdragginsoon   +1y

truck looks sick seen it at ryans super nice!!!!
fknlowjeep   +1y
Edited: 8/18/2009 10:28:03 AM by fknlowjeep

really makes me wish i would have waited and bought hydroholics stuff instead of prohopper! hmmm maybe i still will.... anybody wanna buy some prohopper?
post photo
06SILVY   +1y

it'll look awesome on 24's

post photo