Page 5 of 6
Ford Trucks \  Ford Expedition

Ford Expedition

Ford Trucks Make Specific
views 6679
replies 51
following 24

wesroberts   +1y

This post is very helpful but does anyone have a write ip with pics on the front process?
MechanicAl   +1y

sorry i had every intention of taking pictures but im lazy 
wesroberts   +1y

Ok thanks but what about a highly descipted write up?
wesroberts   +1y

If I did the extensive uppers and the lower ball joint flip with a 2in lowering spring how much drop would i recive?
tharealjoedirt   +1y

EKTENSIVE DOESNT MAKE UPPERS..AND MOVING THE UPPERS DOES NOT CREATE DROP IT JUST FIXES CAMBER ISSUES.I THINK A BALL JOINT FLIP GIVES YOU 2 TO 3 INCHES IF IM NOT MISTAKEN
wesroberts   +1y

ok so extensive upper kit to raise the uppers and flip the ball joint should be 2in? and a 2in drop spring=4 in would I have any problem with alignment.
NaviGangsta   +1y
its 2 or 3 inch drop   I dont know anyone that has done this without bagging it, so im not real sure lol       with a 5" drop, you might have trouble turning depending on your tire/wheel size 
wesroberts   +1y

Thanks im in a money bind rite now but a little at a time is better than nothin. LOL I should be fine turning with 16x8 rebel racing black saharas LOL
NaviGangsta   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by wesroberts Thanks im in a money bind rite now but a little at a time is better than nothin. LOL I should be fine turning with 16x8 rebel racing black saharas LOL --------------------------------------------- oooh... good thing I reread this .... with the Spindle flip trickk, you will not be able to run a wheel smaller then a 20" .... anything smaller and the wheel will rub on the control arm.....
wesroberts   +1y

ok thanks I guess im gonna find some djm arms and drop spring for now. It will be a start.