Page 3 of 6
Ford Trucks \  Ford Expedition

Ford Expedition

Ford Trucks Make Specific
views 6681
replies 51
following 24

MechanicAl   +1y

couple more questions about your truck Bagtodrag. what spindles do you have? and would the ball joint flip work on DJM lowers?

bagtodrag   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by MechanicAlcouple more questions about your truck Bagtodrag. what spindles do you have? and would the ball joint flip work on DJM lowers?

--------------------------------------------- I have stock f150 spindles, all my front components are stock. You can do the flip with DJM lowers you just have to cut off the ball joint mounting point and flip it around a reweld it. Mikey from Vegas did it on his..... http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=40447161&albumId=1494232 
MechanicAl   +1y

Thanks Bro. I just got a super crew and I want to reduce the camber to drive a little lower. I'm use to having a body drop so this thing looks WAAY TOO HIGH!!!
bagtodrag   +1y
Edited: 12/12/2009 3:17:54 PM by bagtodrag

No problem, I understand these truck do have some crazy camber but if you do whats listed you wont have as much.....     
post photo
post photo
MechanicAl   +1y

your Truck looks good. I will definitley figure this out. it's getting really bad on the 22's going from a body dropped chevy to a bagged ford.Thanks again
TexasKhaos   +1y

Fords are for real men haha Post up some pics of your progress bro
bukfidy   +1y
No need to do all that.. im running stock uppers, stock spindles, and djm lowers with cups and re-6 bags... been like this for 4 years.....lays frame on 22's with 265/35/22 tires...rides good , with plenty of lift..look at my profile pics.
NaviGangsta   +1y
If you do it this way though .... You have very few camber problems, you lay way hard on 265/35/22 tires, you can run your stock booster, and no tubbing you still have to mess with pushing your computer in and the wires to fuse block though
bukfidy   +1y
i just adjusted my uppers all the way out, so i have a little camber laid out and a low ride height where my tires are straight...tire barely touches the booster
fknlowjeep   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by TexasKhaosFords are for real men haha Post up some pics of your progress bro---------------------------------------------You just had to throw that in there didn't ya? lol