Page 7 of 8
Old School Minis \  MORE OLD SCHOOL PICS

MORE OLD SCHOOL PICS

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 3463
replies 70
following 37

Ustillaintlo   +1y

WOW.. I love the THW 97 pics... I remember everyone of those trucks like that show was last year.. Me, Eric, and Bebee, what a fun ass road trip that was...  Dont want to sound like Im bragging, but I won "lowest truck" at that show, (and I still have the plaque hanging on my wall)
bodydropped85   +1y
shannon, the orginal owner of that ranger lives in NC now, he works for some race shop.
Whiplash   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by cullyunodoes anybody remember a club called u.s. customs from s.florida around west palm beach,stuart,jupiter area? i use to roll with them in the early ninety's. i had a convertible Mitsubishi mighty max. i wish i had pics. back then it was hard to find fleck stone in a spray can. haha i remember a mazda extra cab and the extra cab windows were fish tanks and a ford that had a super dome roof. if anybody has pics. or remembers please post pics. thanks ---------------------------------------------answer....fast fwd 1½ years... I remember US Kustoms. We did a show with them & Bill Cox at Sarasota mall pre 1993. It was cool to have your ride displayed inside the mall.
Gunman   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by bagged85shannon, the orginal owner of that ranger lives in NC now, he works for some race shop.--------------------------------------------- That would be me  "U.S. Kustomz"...more old memories.  I was with "Florida Style".  I remember the Mazda with the fish tanks, but I can't remember the guys name...this will bug me, I just wish all my old photo albums, and vcr tapes weren't packed up.         
Bush   +1y

didnt dave rivera or something like that have  a fish talk truck in that ara?
Gunman   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Bushdidnt dave rivera or something like that have  a fish talk truck in that ara?--------------------------------------------- Dave "fishman" rivera is down in mirimar if I recall correctly.   The Mazda wasn't his though...I remember the mazda showing with one rear tire in a kiddy pool, and a bilge pump taking the water from the pool, and shooting it out the side of the bed back into the pool.  He had barnacles on the frame, some weathered wood trim...it was themed like a boat.
dragnlow   +1y
Displays back then rocked! I remember the display played big points in shows back then.
cookiemonster13   +1y

fishman is working for tsunami in florida last time i heard and teaching advanced install classes at his own school. all of his cars have fishtank in them somewhere. that beetle he did back in 04 had them in the headlights. he is a cool dude and loves to party!
HIPPIE   +1y
Edited: 12/25/2010 12:46:04 AM by HIPPIE

Edited: 12/25/2010 12:43:18 AM by HIPPIE

My Uncle Seans 1988 mazda before the tractor-trailer (head-on collision)!! 1990-91 I think...
post photo
HIPPIE   +1y
Edited: 12/25/2010 12:54:04 AM by HIPPIE

Edited: 12/25/2010 12:52:32 AM by HIPPIE

Dang all the memories I have of this truck! its unreal(how mini-truckin use to be)...
post photo