following 37

3rdcoastlow   +1y
.....Warren's isuzu in 96???

..... my first truck-the day I got it

.....not too long after that/ .....probably the best it ever looked

3rdcoastlow   +1y
btw.... this truck---->

and this truck------->

are the same ...although most of it was cut away,modified or changed out....it started out as the truck w/the shell and the airshocks out back.
post photo
okcderek   +1y

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
okcderek   +1y

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
YUH8IN96   +1y
dam the fullsize from local minis was one of the first body dropt trucks ive seen back in the days thats crazy
dragnlow   +1y
Damn this pics bring back so many memorys! Thanks for taking the time to post them up!
SMURF   +1y
Snake in the Grass (green bd Nissan with graphics) was always one of my favorites along with Jason Reeves Nissan and his Hombre (the white xcab). But then again you have the reg cab Hombre and Lomigo in there as well. Damn I miss the good ol days. And you can not forget Cope's Smurf van. That thing was badass as well as the orange one.
cullyuno   +1y
does anybody remember a club called u.s. customs from s.florida around west palm beach,stuart,jupiter area? i use to roll with them in the early ninety's. i had a convertible Mitsubishi mighty max. i wish i had pics. back then it was hard to find fleck stone in a spray can. haha

i remember a mazda extra cab and the extra cab windows were fish tanks and a ford that had a super dome roof. if anybody has pics. or remembers please post pics. thanks
kiestbizzardonks   +1y
yall post some more
///RELAXED 720   +1y
those are some bad ass bring hella memories back pix Big Dee

the fullsize from Local Minis belongs to Big John bd'd on 20 in 96

Originally posted by cullyuno

ford that had a super dome roof. if anybody has pics. or remembers please post pics. thanks

Cullyuno I wasn't in Fl then but I know some guys that were... that ford you mentioned wouldnt happen to be a ranger w. a scissor lift bed would it? if so then this maybe a pic of the bed

a friend of mine owns it right now he got it off the original owner

this is another truck you may remember from those days it belonged to the sameguy that now owns the ranger

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo