Page 4 of 4
Mazda Trucks \  mazda suicide doors

mazda suicide doors

Mazda Trucks Make Specific
views 5871
replies 33
following 22

sadisticiron   +1y

i UPS one (1) and the cost on shipping was just under 40 bucks.  the one (1) hinge with bolts supplied weight almost 20 lbs.  i charging a flat fee for shipping. 250 shipped for hinges that last and so you can suicide your doors in a weekend that isn't bad.  it took me a weekend to make, install and take pictures through the process... the doors don't flex or move when opened.  if the doors move or shake after instal,l its the doors sheet metal and it needs extra gussets to improve stability  and the rear door kits for the chryslers are 1200 after shipping. i know, i bought them and used them. they are not as good on stability as mine. the door side of the hinge is short and causes the door to flex. on mine the door side of the hinge is 13 inches long.
severedmikey   +1y
yeah bro your hinges look dope. I will be ordering a set pretty soon for sure.  thats cool of you to offer em for so cheap!
thebagged1   +1y

i also love the look of the 1 hindge... have your tried these on a fullsize?   id love to suicide my 06 chevy crew cab
himynameischance   +1y
Hey man I know this is an old thread but I was wondering if you had anymore of these hinges layin around you wanted to get rid of? Thanks!