Page 3 of 4
Mazda Trucks \  mazda suicide doors

mazda suicide doors

Mazda Trucks Make Specific
views 5870
replies 33
following 22

sadisticiron   +1y

anybody else want some hindges. im makeing some this week so ill have a few in stock

sadisticiron   +1y

they are 250 shipped for the set. they come with a instructional cd as well. let me know if you want a set cuz im taking orders. im only doing 10 sets at a time.
scotto79   +1y
Of course I saw these right after finishing my driver side with the FBI kit.  Mazdas are a pain in the ass to set suicide doors up on.  I really wish I saw these a few weeks before I started just to make life easier.
xefchopper   +1y

sell just one? I just want to do one door.
sadisticiron   +1y

for one side is 150.00 shipped.
BigD   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by sadisticironif i get enough people who want these hindges. i will start selling them for 150.00 plus shipping. dont know though.---------------------------------------------what happened to this price wtf
gettwisted07   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by inomrthenudoAnybody else use stock latches or deadbolts?---------------------------------------------If your looking a "deadbolt" or SAFETY LATCH theres a place in Clinton, NC called Carolina Custom (910) 564-6123 that makes a badass saftey latch that you can buy auto or manual.  They are the Original manufactue of the Suicide doors hinges. These are the guys that sell the hinges to "SUICIDE DOORS COMPANY". Awsome people if you ever get a chance to meet them.  heres there website, doesnt look up to date but there badass. http://www.carolinacustom.com
jdm customs   +1y
Edited: 4/12/2009 6:44:45 PM by tuckntiremaz

I used the stock latches on my truck for almost 2 years and it held up great. I wouldnt worry about that.       Looks good bobby.
severedmikey   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by mazdabd---------------------------------------------Originally posted by sadisticironif i get enough people who want these hindges. i will start selling them for 150.00 plus shipping. dont know though.---------------------------------------------what happened to this price wtf---------------------------------------------if you actually READ. it says 150 PlUS shipping. his final price was  250 SHIPPED. i dont know if you've ever shipped anything but heavy stuff is expensive.  btw ive priced the rear door kits for the chrysler and they are A LOT more than this.   Thats cool he's selling em for so cheap.  i think im gonna get em for my girls mazda just for the hell of it!
severedmikey   +1y
I just had an idea. a few people were concerned about the door shaking with only one hinge point and one mounting point right in the middle. what if you put a little gas shock on a pivot coming through the jam like 10 inches or so below the hinge. i dont know. seems like it would be cool. when you pop you door it would just open itself probably and maybe stable it up a bit.    or maybe even an actuator.