threads
Page 5 of 40
Body work and Paint \  "Lost Cause"-Sychotik Mustang aka "GET $$$"- FINAL PICS ARE UP

"Lost Cause"-Sychotik Mustang aka "GET $$$"- FINAL PICS ARE UP

Body work and Paint Q & A
views 22942
replies 396
following 147

4uhaters   +1y
Edited: 10/30/2008 2:30:30 PM by 4uhaters

Can't wait to roll it out.. First sho will be relaxin at the bayou if anyone once to see it live....

I know KEEF ...B always has been like that ....he told me the other day I had paul wall with a clown face and angel wings over my hole hood lol

lost cause   +1y
^^^ I was going to spell it sychodick lol just playin bro, it's whats in the paint that counts anyways right
pugz   +1y
looks sick brian.
4uhaters   +1y
lol Thanks B I figured you would have called stock-cod-ik cause its not body dropped
fatboysS1O   +1y
ur ridiculous.
disfiguredS10   +1y
i love you....not like gay, but....ah shit u know what i mean.

seriously, thats mo' farkin badass as ALWAYS dude!!
j&jkustomz   +1y
That Airbrushing is wicked.. They need to put that on the real hundred dollar bill lol..

post photo
zadaddy   +1y
man you seriously make a paint and airbrush gun your bitch!

great work man!
BuiltByBrooks   +1y
Very Cool!!
lost cause   +1y
Wow,....Thanks again for all the great comments guy's, Your the one's that keep me goin

Well, Today was a pretty hectic day and I didn't get much airbrushing done today but i did do a little progress on the 100 dollar bill.........

^^^^^That sucked balls I wanted to free hand it but I didn't think it would look relistic enough (compared to a real 100 dollar bill)

In the last pic you can see where I split the 1/8" finline in half and sperated it to make the border around Gangsta Ben

The last thing I finished today was the seal on the right side of the bill,........which again started out as a sketch on masking tape, and then was cut out with a razor blade.......

Tommorow I'm hoping to have alot better progress on the airbrushing, but like i said everything that is silver on the car will be completly filled in with airbrushed murals, So stay tuned

And, thanks again for the props on my airbrushing

"Lost Cause"

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo