threads
Page 38 of 40
Body work and Paint \  "Lost Cause"-Sychotik Mustang aka "GET $$$"- FINAL PICS ARE UP

"Lost Cause"-Sychotik Mustang aka "GET $$$"- FINAL PICS ARE UP

Body work and Paint Q & A
views 23119
replies 396
following 147

LaidNeon   +1y
i love your work bro!!
i8nt2lo   +1y
Outstanding!!
ram1500   +1y

i fyou have plans to be near pgh pa let me know  i got 1 for you too

riddinlow99   +1y
so pull it outside and show us some clean pics in the sun man
greenranger 23   +1y

looks sick as hell brian can't waite to see some more work from you.

lost cause   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by riddinlow99 so pull it outside and show us some clean pics in the sun man --------------------------------------------- ^^^^I'm still waiting on those pics my self   unfortunately it was a shitty ass dark and cloudy day when I finished the car,...and I didn't even get to roll it out of the shop until 9:30 at night   I post all the pics I have,....I didn't even get to see it in the sun,...at all!,.....I'm waiting on the owner to take pics and send em' to see   I cant wait to see it my self! lol   Thanks for all the comments guy's!......alot of hours went into this bitch   "Lost Cause"
low95xlt   +1y

so whats the next vehicle lined up to be our canvas?

lost cause   +1y
Edited: 2/20/2009 12:13:11 PM by lost cause

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by low95xltso whats the next vehicle lined up to be our canvas?---------------------------------------------I'm flying back to Cali in a week to do Mike Alexanders 72' high lux,.....Shhhhh     And when I get back after the FFF show .......... I'm definely getting started on project "Bucket of Bolts" again,...along with a 53' GMC 5-window I'm rebuilding(And also a few "quickies" here and there ) Thanks,"Lost Cause"
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
xefchopper   +1y

Great work Brian. True inspiration for us novice airbrushers just trying catch up. Pics look alot better on the computer screen, the ones on the phone were way too small. But thx

4uhaters   +1y
Edited: 2/20/2009 10:39:48 PM by 4uhaters

I am still working on getting the stang put back together but I will post up pics of it out in the sun here in the next few days.. the stang itself has only seein outside 3 times so far for a total of less then 10 mins