threads
Page 37 of 40
Body work and Paint \  "Lost Cause"-Sychotik Mustang aka "GET $$$"- FINAL PICS ARE UP

"Lost Cause"-Sychotik Mustang aka "GET $$$"- FINAL PICS ARE UP

Body work and Paint Q & A
views 23033
replies 396
following 147

crewcabondubs   +1y
im next? looks badass man im sure he was super pumped!  

disfiguredS10   +1y

shit is hekka dope! you're the man bro

4uhaters   +1y
This thing is alot cleaner sittin in my garage......When I show up at ur show B I should win best airbrush...What do u think? SHAMWOW is right.....The stang will DEBUT at relaxin at the bayou in louisiana MARCH 7....FROG CAPTIAL TOUR APRIL 8...LAKE FRONT TOUR APRIL 14....HOUSTON DUB SHOW AUG 22....There is alot more but I can't remeber but if someone wants to drive down to louisiana it is sittin in my garage they can come see it....

Bayou Dragger   +1y
Caint wait to see it at Relaxin on the Bayou only 2 weeks away get ready!!!!!!!!!!!   WWW.RELAXINONTHEBAYOU.COM

low95xlt   +1y

ive got a crewcab long bed thats a blank canvas for ya

low4lif   +1y

That looks dope. B, you do some killa work and i hope one day i will have something for you to paint!

tre5   +1y

AWESOME!!!

slammedtoys   +1y
man.. and i thought i was talented..LOL... Lots of long nights went in to this car... I can vouch for one... Down at 6am up at 9am.... looks good bro!

slammedtoys   +1y
man.. and i thought i was talented..LOL... Lots of long nights went in to this car... I can vouch for one... Down at 6am up at 9am.... looks good bro!

idrgbdy   +1y

work is sick man. let me know when you need a website or anything else designed. i know i can find a couple trucks i got for you to paint. lol