threads
Page 2 of 40
Body work and Paint \  "Lost Cause"-Sychotik Mustang aka "GET $$$"- FINAL PICS ARE UP

"Lost Cause"-Sychotik Mustang aka "GET $$$"- FINAL PICS ARE UP

Body work and Paint Q & A
views 22943
replies 396
following 147

bendapirate   +1y
Dude, youre fucking nuts!!!! This thing is gonna be tits!!!
Collapsed Accord   +1y
looks good.... i was not diggin the first paint job at all but this will look alot better
low4lif   +1y
Thats gonna be a sik a** paint job.I wish i could get my truck painted by ya.
TwistedKreation   +1y
Wow that is some amazing freehand!
ptman2002   +1y
nice job Brian. keep putting out this quality work. im sure i will never be able to get mine to you, so i will just keep looking at the work you do.
KEEF   +1y
Nice but where are the rest of the pics i saw these like 2 weeks ago quit holding out on us Brian
lost cause   +1y
^^^^Thanks guy's!

Keef, you ass

You might have seen the thread I started about Crystal Clear flake,...I know alot of people were anxious(sp?) to see it sprayed on somthing (belive me I was too!) so here it is.......

the flake......

To apply the flake I layed down a super WET coat of clear, filled the "Flake Buster" up with the clear flake, and evenly dipursed the DRY flake into the WET clear........(I much more prefer this method vs.the old school "Mix the flake into the clear" trick)

These pics show the flake with out any clear intop of it (so thats 1 coat of clear & 1 coat of flake )

Three wet coats later the flake is burried, But left some nasty orange peel (And with almost 4 mills of clear, I have plenty of sanding to do )

And now were almost up to date .....Time to airbrush my ass off.

Every thing that is still silver will be COMPLETLY covered with free hand airbrushing and lots of little murals,.....Then kandy coated in a deep red (alowing the artwork to show through the Kandy)
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
lost cause   +1y
And FINALLY I started airbrushing this bitch yesterday!

So here are the first 5 Hrs. of airbrushing......and why I named this one "GET MONEY"

The trunk is going to have 100 dollar bills "flowing" with the design( I still don't know what I'm doin ).....I just get Ideas as I go and run with em'

anyways I started by taping off the shape of the bill........

And then I began to free-hand Gangtsa Ben .......

^^^^Well, I'm happy enough with that to at least move on (for now )

But Gangsta Ben just wouldn't be complete without a gat

^^^^^ Ben Says "GET MONEY BITCH!"

And now that we are completly up to date, I should have daily progress pics as the airbrushing come along

Thanks agian,"Lost Cause"
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
SPICY   +1y
ben with a gat now thats gangsta.....looks killer
twiztedb22   +1y