threads
Page 4 of 6
Old School Minis \  Pics of minis with Truxarossa kits.

Pics of minis with Truxarossa kits.

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 16988
replies 52
following 44

baggedblue75   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by FluffyFreaki still want one! roadstered and everything! yall remember that Kid n Play movie where they had one on juice! it was so DOPE! --------------------------------------------- the movie was called class act.the truck was for sale a few years ago for like 8k.im sure you could find some pics on google of it.if someone could find some and post some that would be cool.it had a tilt bed and t-top if i remember
HaVoC1   +1y
Does this count??  
post photo
roadracer   +1y

WTF???is that a tempo under all that?
KEITHW   +1y

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
usedcarguy   +1y
Edited: 1/9/2011 11:14:27 AM by UsedCarGuy

Bringing this Thread Back from the dead.Has anyone seen any recent kits or Complete Vehicles for sale? Blazers, Mazda, Nissans, Looking to do an old school type truck. This Nissan Above would be a perfect project for me.
gonz   +1y
there used to be a red mazda over in jesup ga that would hit up a local show or 2. last time i saw it was early 2000s tho. id love to see a truxarossa mazda bodied on some severely staggered billets.
n2bnlow   +1y
I just threw up in my mouth a little.

:XL:
usedcarguy   +1y
--------------------------------------------

gonz said:

there used to be a red mazda over in jesup ga that would hit up a local show or 2. last time i saw it was early 2000s tho. id love to see a truxarossa mazda bodied on some severely staggered billets.

Yeah thats what im talking about maybe some 22's out back with a fat deep dish and some 19's up front.
trickfox1   +1y

Uncle Fester said:

Here is one from a thread I was watching in hopes it would be updated.
post photo