threads
Page 2 of 6
Old School Minis \  Pics of minis with Truxarossa kits.

Pics of minis with Truxarossa kits.

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 16968
replies 52
following 44

spicy   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Uncle FesterHere is one from a thread I was watching in hopes it would be updated.  No luck so far   Here is the entire thread:  Thread of Truxarossa rebuild --------------------------------------------- so is this an isuzu with a mazda bed ???????
post photo
post photo
nisrod   +1y

damn,,,good eye!!!
gravys10   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by SPICY2---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Uncle FesterHere is one from a thread I was watching in hopes it would be updated.  No luck so far   Here is the entire thread:  Thread of Truxarossa rebuild ---------------------------------------------so is this an isuzu with a mazda bed ???????---------------------------------------------actually the mazda truxarossa kits are a wide body kit so it has the same body lines as a mazda and included mazda taillights.  in his thread you can see when he gets the kit off the sides it's still a suzy bed underneath
post photo
post photo
FluffyFreak   +1y

i still want one! roadstered and everything! yall remember that Kid n Play movie where they had one on juice! it was so DOPE!
layeddime   +1y
IM FROM ST.LOUIS AND THERES A FULL ONE IN THE JUNK YARD. GUY THAT WORKS THERE SAID 150 BUCKS TAKES IT.
juicedwagon   +1y

found one in a local salvage yard, one of my buddies is picking it up for a buildup. i couldnt believe my eyes when i saw it! i think it would be great if someone finally got on on the ground, would probley looks so sick
Codakel   +1y
Edited: 4/6/2010 11:58:07 AM by Codakel

I DESIGNED THAT KIT!!!http://www.animatorkel.com/ 
post photo
gimp5561   +1y

i seen one setting in a yard in easy KY yesterday on a s-10
droopy   +1y
Didn't like em the first time they were out don't like em anymore now!!!Theres one floating around on the interent for sale for like 3,000 think it's craigslist don't really remeber
post photo
socalcustoms   +1y

It's time for someone to make a kit like this from scratch for a crew cab Chevy dually LOL!!!