threads
Page 3 of 6
Old School Minis \  Pics of minis with Truxarossa kits.

Pics of minis with Truxarossa kits.

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 16974
replies 52
following 44

Lockone   +1y
Bryan they make a kit like that for the Crew Cab trucks. There is one here in town that runs around. I will try to get a picture of it the next time I see it.
Codakel   +1y
Edited: 4/6/2010 11:59:49 AM by Codakel

Edited: 4/6/2010 11:55:25 AM by CodakelHere is the Original Design sketch for the Nissan version. And some other early designs I did when I worked at Ratical Tops/AIM.  
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
BabyYouWish   +1y
SKILLS! Love the drawings man!
Codakel   +1y
Edited: 4/6/2010 12:05:45 PM by Codakel

This was all done in the EARLY 90s. I was pushing the envelope back then. We were the reason Dodge made the convertible truck and why Chevy did the Cyclone and Typhoon.
post photo
mjavy7   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by CodakelEdited: 4/6/2010 12:05:45 PM by CodakelThis was all done in the EARLY 90s. I was pushing the envelope back then. We were the reason Dodge made the convertible truck and why Chevy did the Cyclone and Typhoon.---------------------------------------------very nice work you got there!
post photo
FluffyFreak   +1y
badass drawings man! i still love truxarossas! want a mazda one so bad! laid out on soem 19s with 12" wide tires in the Rear
Codakel   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by FluffyFreakbadass drawings man! i still love truxarossas! want a mazda one so bad! laid out on soem 19s with 12" wide tires in the Rear ---------------------------------------------I wanna do more design work here(at ChassisTech/AirBagIt). I'll post some other designs and 3D work on a newer thread.
post photo
Lockone   +1y
Bryan here is a dually pic. I found it on the way to the shop this morning. 
post photo
jdauer02   +1y
Edited: 4/12/2010 12:00:32 PM by jdauer02

I think the guys at Total Mayhem in Flint Mi have one for an s10 http://totalmayhemspeed.com/
roadracer   +1y

theres one in minnesota craigs list for like 2800. minneapolis section