threads
Page 3 of 4
Old School Minis \  BALLISTIC... PROJECT X... SLAM-BAM...

BALLISTIC... PROJECT X... SLAM-BAM...

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 1982
replies 30
following 17

zadaddy   +1y
Originally posted by lucky_brew

Edited: 3/8/2008 8:28:22 PM by lucky_brew

SEEMS THIS THREAD HAS 3 MINIS OF INTEREST! SO I FIXED THE TITLE! just wanted to start a thread about this truck! last i heard it got parted and junked. i think the dude from alter-images told me that back in 2001 or so - what was that guys name? steve? it was when bob grant worked for him.... any post your knowledge or memories here >

I remember DROOLING over this truck back in the day...it was the POO!
post photo
dragmatic   +1y
X has something like a 5" BD on it with a flat floor made of luan board. If you were to take that out it would be a bit more driveable as you have to use your toes now.
lucky_brew   +1y
^^^ that last pic is david caldwells blck s10 blazer and herbie allens red s10. nice trucks from way back. good friends of mine here in TN. david caldwell finally sold that blazer. it was a shop whore... he is sooooooooo fukin rich! hes got a tuned out ferrari now! lives in a damn mansion!

btw: did you post these pics in the wring thread? o-well
lucky_brew   +1y
^^^ make that the last 2 pics in the second post of pics- i took to long to post my reply...
lucky_brew   +1y
hit edit on each post... copy em on your clipboard and repost the shit over there. no biggie!
jspeter51   +1y
You got any pics of Eric Parker's Toyota Lucky?
I am tryin to picture it. If my memory serves me right, didnt it have some sort of graphics runnin from the body line down, and some sort of a 5 spoke rim?
///RELAXED 720   +1y
Originally posted by js51

You got any pics of Eric Parker's Toyota Lucky?I am tryin to picture it. If my memory serves me right, didnt it have some sort of graphics runnin from the body line down, and some sort of a 5 spoke rim?

post photo
jspeter51   +1y
Thats the truck I was thinking of, just thought it had some 300Z wheels or something similar. Probably mixing 2 trucks... I guess the memory is the 1st thing to go in old age.
///RELAXED 720   +1y

Thats the truck I was thinking of, just thought it had some 300Z wheels or something similar. Probably mixing 2 trucks... I guess the memory is the 1st thing to go in old age.

actually i do believe u are right in later show pix of it i think it did have some 5 spoke wheels...

lucky_brew   +1y
Originally posted by ///RELAXED 720

actually i do believe u are right in later show pix of it i think it did have some 5 spoke wheels...

yep- same truck. ill try to get a pic posted.... kinda lazy today though!