threads
Page 2 of 4
Old School Minis \  BALLISTIC... PROJECT X... SLAM-BAM...

BALLISTIC... PROJECT X... SLAM-BAM...

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 1984
replies 30
following 17

Severed701   +1y
i sold my nitrogen regulator to the guy that had project x a few years ago..so not sure what bein fast bagged on nitro did for it
lucky_brew   +1y
Originally posted by lowranger5561

where is the hood from X

at a skate park- they use it for a vert' ramp!

mazberrydelight   +1y
Originally posted by ///RELAXED 720

One thing I've always wondered is way didnt Eric Perkins' black yota get the credit(i guess thats the word i'm looking for) like Ballistic when it was featured bodydropped a yr before.....

cause newer minitruckers dont know the history kev , and even if you tell them they either dont care or dont listen

dragmatic   +1y
Edited: 3/8/2008 8:32:45 PM by dragmatic

The truck was sent down here by a guy from VA who wanted to have the old hydros replaced with 3/4" dual port bags with nitrogen. It was ridiculously too fast and led to the bed of the truck being pretty well trashed. The guy that owns it now bought it from the guy in VA before he even picked it up from the shop and to the best of my knowledge the hood is still in VA. If I had endless funds I'd love to have the truck to restore back to condition and ride. It's rather uncomfortable even for my short self but I still love it.
gimp5561   +1y
you know you got the cash for that chris

lucky may be right there was some good skate parks in VA
lucky_brew   +1y
Edited: 3/8/2008 8:40:42 PM by lucky_brew

Originally posted by MazberryDelight

Originally posted by ///RELAXED 720

One thing I've always wondered is way didnt Eric Perkins' black yota get the credit(i guess thats the word i'm looking for) like Ballistic when it was featured bodydropped a yr before.....

cause newer minitruckers dont know the history kev , and even if you tell them they either dont care or dont listen

aint that the damn truth?!?!?!?!?! i said to someone "slam-bam-thank-you-mam" was the first featured bd toyota and they argued with me. "he said black toyota with rock/stone grafix-huh?" HAHA! i pm'ed the dude pics of the covers and articles of both - obviously, he never pm'ed me back
outkastdawg   +1y
i think he has the hood for X yeah its just way to fast now when it drops it is extremely violent
east*coast*nomad   +1y
Edited: 3/8/2008 9:20:48 PM by slammedfool

Originally posted by dragmatic

Anybody recognize this???

i seen this on autotrader and laughed at the price thats crazy
dragmatic   +1y
I can't argue with you at all on the price. IMO it's way too high for a dated truck that needs some repair. And Shannon, I could probably afford it but this 64 Ford says it needs some love before anything else.
east*coast*nomad   +1y
doesnt it have some crazy bodydrop on it? i faintly remember the truck