threads
Page 1 of 4
Old School Minis \  BALLISTIC... PROJECT X... SLAM-BAM...

BALLISTIC... PROJECT X... SLAM-BAM...

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 1958
replies 30
following 17

lucky_brew   +1y
Edited: 3/8/2008 8:28:22 PM by lucky_brew

SEEMS THIS THREAD HAS 3 MINIS OF INTEREST! :LOL: SO I FIXED THE TITLE!

just wanted to start a thread about this truck! last i heard it got parted and junked. i think the dude from alter-images told me that back in 2001 or so - what was that guys name? steve? it was when bob grant worked for him.... any post your knowledge or memories here >

///RELAXED 720   +1y
Edited: 3/8/2008 12:51:46 PM by ///RELAXED 720

that pic is from the HOT TRUCKS issue .... last I heard about it also was it got parted out & the rest was thrown in a dumpster..if I remember right I believe alot of the chrome parts ended up on Rubens pink yota (cover may 94 i think)...

One thing I've always wondered is way didnt Eric Perkins' black yota get the credit(i guess thats the word i'm looking for) like Ballistic when it was featured bodydropped a yr before.....

lucky_brew   +1y
Edited: 3/8/2008 12:58:17 PM by lucky_brew

i agree about eric's toyota "slam bam thank you mam"! i drooled over both of thee when i was still in highschool and now im 33. hahaha. oh, and that feature was a pic i stole off the web so my lazy ass didnt have to scan my mag. :)
dragmatic   +1y
Anybody recognize this???

FLYINLO   +1y
Project X
FXDGRND   +1y
That chrome got around then. When ruben sold the toy he yanked some chrome and it ended up on Phil Rush's costly obsession. So it was on 3 cover trucks.
lucky_brew   +1y
^^ good info!
outkastdawg   +1y
yep that is PROJECT X have heard anything about what the guy is doing with it lately chris last time i saw it billy was wiring in a switchbox
dragmatic   +1y
The guy that has the Yota now is trying to sell it for WAY too much money. It's been dragged a bunch and is clean but needs a bed.
gimp5561   +1y
where is the hood from X