threads
Page 4 of 5
Old School Minis \  the plan of attack (do not view if your going to be negetive)

the plan of attack (do not view if your going to be negetive)

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 2104
replies 41
following 32

Deranged731   +1y
I would put on a topper, and roll a huge airbrushed club logo on the rear window. Other than that it's kinda old 90's mini-truck style! This is how trends start, ROLL IT!
slamdamazda   +1y
i dig it.....i say you throw up a wall of earthquake subs and pop in the DJ maGic mike tape. BAA BAA BAA BASS FFA FFAA FEEL DA BASS BASS....
granth   +1y
Originally posted by JohnBoy99

The yellow/orange stripe looks good. Then the pink one looks lazy. Don't know how to describe it. I would basically take the same yellow/orange stripe, copy it, change the color and position it to where you have the yellow one. Then get the pink to lay on top of the yellow. Just my thoughts.

not sure what you mean by lazy, but the photoshop is by far not to exact scale or whatever. the two stripes will be identical in shape, just the pink will go up farther.
Paul_Buchner   +1y
You oughta do a targa top. What wheels are you running. All in all I like it. But I think I would definately change the lime to a teal. what about the inside.
lucky_brew   +1y
^ inside is going matching multi colored tweed and the engine is get splatter painted! nice shit huh? oh, and he ordered som 15" chrome stars from elegancebydesign (they arent an old wheel- just a 15")
lucky_brew   +1y
and defiantely a HUGE painted logo on the rear!
post photo
10switchbox   +1y
Originally posted by gorillagarage

i think you need a shell or maybe a texas tail then your done i wonder what happened to all the godfathers overstock ?i have a texas tail still just sitting around i forgot about it and found it in storage a few months back.

jsondrops   +1y
paint scheme looks good grant!btw you know my truck is older than you are? can't wait to see it rollin
jsondrops   +1y
Originally posted by lucky_brew

when you sent this version on yahoo - i had a flash back of this truck >>>

lucky you got an extra issue with this truck in it laying around?
granth   +1y
the orange yota is DEFINATELY an inspiration with the paint, though i changed it up a bit obviously. paul, i tried teal and it just didnt work for me. i love the lime green lol. maybe dull it down a bit, but i like the color idea of it.