threads
Page 2 of 5
Old School Minis \  the plan of attack (do not view if your going to be negetive)

the plan of attack (do not view if your going to be negetive)

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 2102
replies 41
following 32

greenranger 23   +1y
i love it other than the pink. but if you like rock the hell out of it.
lucky_brew   +1y
damn! pink is what the 90s were all about in minitruckin. hell dont you guys even remember the miami vice logo??? lots of hot pink!
post photo
grnddwn   +1y
I like it but hey I'm old. The 90's are a pink blur.
zadaddy   +1y
Originally posted by lucky_brew

damn! pink is what the 90s were all about in minitruckin. hell dont you guys even remember the miami vice logo??? lots of hot pink!

MIAMI VICE!!

I'm probably one of the youngest old schoolers on here (I'm 26) and I'm definately feeling the paint job. What wheels are you running? Damn with all these old school threads I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and upgrade my membership..

Thought about doing some kind of design on the hood?

Just had another idea....anyone thought about taking it way back old school and doing a van?

post photo
post photo
post photo
splashed   +1y
i know what u mean Zadaddy, i just upgraded mine tonite
greenranger 23   +1y
i should buy a van. thats a good idea
fatboysS1O   +1y
Originally posted by 72bumpside

russel, to me nothing else fits with those two colors other than that "fuscia" as lucky calls it. hes too feminine for this shit! he calls em by their real name, i just say its pink! hahaha.

i tried blue, red, white, dark green, and light yellow. nothing really set it off like the pink.

how bout some kinda bright ass purple?
gorillagarage   +1y
i think you need a shell or maybe a texas tail then your done i wonder what happened to all the godfathers overstock ?
crux131   +1y
Originally posted by gorillagarage

i think you need a shell or maybe a texas tail then your done i wonder what happened to all the godfathers overstock ?

It's all in a warehouse south of the border.

OK, admitidly a little stereotypical, but hispanics are tho only people ballsy enough to rock a texas tail on a truck anymore. LOL

crux131   +1y
BTW, no offense intended to anyone. It just seems to be the truth.