Page 3 of 4
Toyota Trucks \  Toyota Measurements

Toyota Measurements

Toyota Trucks Make Specific
views 2249
replies 37
following 21

bagged2dragg   +1y
well.. I am thinking about running a 245/35/20 or if it'll fit a 245/30/22...
I was thinking with a 3inch b/d with stock axle that the wheels would hit the top inside of the bed rails
bagged2dragg   +1y
seth.. someone.. help me out
Tacon19s   +1y
I would think you would either have to narrow the stock rear end or get an older one. do they even make any 20x8.5s with a 45mm offset?
Tacon19s   +1y
and unless the rear frame has been narrowed I think the wheels would hit the frame rails with a wheel that wide and that much offset.
bagged2dragg   +1y
yeah.. they make them in a 45mm offset.. and you can get 22x8.5's in a 45mm offset also
bagged2dragg   +1y
oh.. and i would have a new back half.. i'm doing the new wheels with a b/d.. so..
Tacon19s   +1y
well you might be alright with the stock rearend if thats what youre trying to do. Good luck with getting the front to lay out and be able to drive it
bagged2dragg   +1y
naw.. If I decide to do 22's in the rear i'm going to run 20's in the front.. and if I use 20's in the rear I'll use 18's in the front like i have now
TwistedMinis   +1y
I really don't know Tacos. All I can tell you, is it seems like most people that have a bodydrop on 20s need to swap to the narrower axle in order for the wheels to clear the bodyline.
Tacon19s   +1y
I had to swap my rearend for an 89...and the wheels still only had a 1/4" clearance from the bedsides