Page 2 of 16
Build-Ups \  the rebuild...

the rebuild...

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 7969
replies 155
following 71

bowtied   +1y
Love the truck wish i could do a crew cab swap. I loved the paint scheme on the truck should be badass. Where'd you get the arms from? I need some so i can roll 22's under my truck. Anyways looks like some good prgress really quick too. How'd you get the cab off? Thats my concern when i sfbd mine next week is the cab getten off with no tools to do it? Anyways good luck hope it goes together well!
LaidNeon   +1y
hell yeah, thats dedication bro!!
smctoy   +1y
damn...awesome build!!
Uncle Fester   +1y
Dang man looks like it going to be a good build. What is going to be left of the original truck?

ahab   +1y
Did you truck have four optima red tops in it?
Project_Overkill   +1y
thanks guys.. things are goin good so far.

Kyle, wish i could afford some tickets, would like to have your experience and help on this one.
Joshua, a lotta planning, 13" os suspension travle, aired it out when i had the cab free, and 4 guys for lifting!

Fester... umm the front 1/4 of the frame??. lol

Andrew.. yup 4 red tops, anda 200 amp powermaster, had no voltage issues!
Project_Overkill   +1y
well frame is braced, and the plasma cutter said "Judo Chop... AHHHHH!!!!)

gonna get some things cleaned up tommorrow and maybe set the new rails in and get things started.. picked up my steel today, went with 2x4 3/16" wall. 24' stick was $100!!! have enough to get rails started and start designing my rear suspension.

i'm plannin a tri 4-link with bags on the lower bars. might get a start on my body mounts too.

bowtied   +1y
Looks pretty pimp! You got some work ahead of you! I sent you a pm on fsc.com. Anyways good luck, i'll check back every so often to check out the progress!
Project_Overkill   +1y
thanks man.. btw. dont think i got your pm over there???
beyond static   +1y
Sears having a sale on c-clamps? lol