Build-Ups \  the rebuild...

the rebuild...

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 7924
replies 155
following 71

Project_Overkill   +1y
Edited: 1/26/2010 2:21:05 PM by Project_Overkill

wanted to keep my ssm family updated with the truck. will post a bunch of pics, ask any questions.. plans are still the same, SFBD, boyd 22's, crew cab swap, full firewall back custom frame. etc etc etc. pics.. last good shot wreck new cab new arms new bed grant parts new EDC new 22 boyds new 14bolt rear with 22's pulled front clip pulled doors and interior pulled dash, body jacked up cab gone tank, lines gutted, frame jigged up, motor and trans out. where im at now
SHOWTIME   +1y
that will be a sweet ride.who or what the hell hit your truck to damage it that bad
soccorjimmy   +1y
The rebuild is goin to be sic, I love those rims. JIMMY
Project_Overkill   +1y
Edited: 10/2/2007 9:03:25 PM by Kruznlow69

learnin html, anyways a drunk driver in an aerostar.. follow the link.

wreck thread

beyond static   +1y
how I'd love to do a ground up build. Crewcab will be badass
TwistedMinis   +1y
Damn son, 14 bolt. Thats some heavy duty shit.
dragngmc   +1y
gonna be badass
Project_Overkill   +1y
Edited: 10/2/2007 9:14:44 PM by Kruznlow69

thanks kyle.. you truck is still inspiring me! lotta werk to do b4 next spring.. ur welcome to join a few shop nites!

seth.. thats was the easy way for me to get my 6 lug, and narrow my rear at the same time. c-2500 light duty rear is 1.5" narrower than my ten bolt and the new wider rear 22x10's have an even better offset so overall i am 3" narower than b4, will tuck so nicely into the bedsides!!!!

also thinking of doin a motor build so i want a stout rear end.
beyond static   +1y
buy some plane tickets for up north, and I'm game
bowtied   +1y
Love the truck wish i could do a crew cab swap. I loved the paint scheme on the truck should be badass. Where'd you get the arms from? I need some so i can roll 22's under my truck. Anyways looks like some good prgress really quick too. How'd you get the cab off? Thats my concern when i sfbd mine next week is the cab getten off with no tools to do it? Anyways good luck hope it goes together well!