threads
Page 4 of 12
Sport Compact General \  MINI inspired cars...

MINI inspired cars...

Sport Compact General General Discussions
views 4760
replies 113
following 85

jareece03   +1y
thanks man.. just one question what do you put before and after the pic for it to work, OR what do you have to do
sweeden   +1y
right after the equal u dont wanna put a space
sweeden   +1y
fuck..... i cant really show u how cuz it just makes it a wrong pic.... sorry dont really know how to explain
jareece03   +1y

maybe this will work
post photo
LaidNeon   +1y
Originally posted by Deflaytedwayz1

this shit cracks me up!!! you have people on here trying to help a guy out on some ideas on building his family car..that is what this thread is about right? then you have people on here saying your shit isn't "mini truck" inspired... still correct right? well what if some old guy or even someone in street rods and customs came on here and said fuck all of you cause we're the ones who started shaving, chopping, frenching and other mods that are "mini trucker" ways of building a vehicle. or what about the lowriders that were heating coils and doing hydraulics back in the sixties came on here and said if you have adjustable suspension it's lowrider inspired. i know first hand that a very large group of "mini truckers" would get offended if called a lowrider. i personally don't understand why everything is so damn categorized and if it doesn't fit in one category it doesn't get any love. but hey that's just my two cents.

Nicely put
Poppa   +1y
Here's my boy Ed's cutlass
mtm   +1y
how hard is it to put air on a 2004 4 door honda civic?
pearldrop   +1y
Putting air on a car is easy. It is all bolt on. It is getting it low that is the hard part.
You could probably put a Civic on air in about 6-8 hours.
Douggiefresh   +1y
To me, mini inspired is taking your inspiration from the mini truckin, or a mini truck and working it into your ride. You didnt used to see alot of fully shaved, bagged cars but now you do, things are starting to change.

Mini inspired is not a trend, its a way you build your car. Just because you call your ride mini inspired doesnt mean your building it for a minitruckers, it means your taking things that normally a mini trucker would do to a truck and doing to a car.

I for one, dont really care what anybody thinks about my car. I dont really care what anybody thinks about me for that matter. But I do think that my car is mini inspired because I did alot of things to it that most people dont do to a car. I wouldnt want to be considered a tuner, but if I am so be it. I would say a tuner inspired car would be a car with carbon fiber, lowered on coilovers or a stiffer suspension etc. All the other forums I belong to they tell me that my car is mini truck inspired I never even said it myself. Its just a way that people look at it....