threads
Page 2 of 12
Sport Compact General \  MINI inspired cars...

MINI inspired cars...

Sport Compact General General Discussions
views 4759
replies 113
following 85

LaidNeon   +1y
Edited: 11/25/2005 3:55:07 PM by CrucialNeon

My Bagged 00 Neon

sweeden   +1y
thanks adam.... I appreciate it bro... gettin that alot latley, makes me feel good heheh. Glad to see im not the only one that likes it hehe thanks
fatheadjames   +1y
Originally posted by Trippyswitches

James spray some primer on it and call it good, sweet car!

Thanks man. One day it will get atleast primed I hope.
Car Nutz   +1y
Mine is kinda mini inspired,
http://www.streetsourcemag.com/issues2/viewPhoto.aspx?Type=Magazine+Show+Coverage&Photo=/uploads/Ownerprofiles/Car%20Nutz/11232005114636PM94901.jpg&Thumbnail=/uploads/Ownerprofiles/Car%20Nutz/11232005114636PM94901_tn.jpg
Car Nutz   +1y
someone please help with the pic, I cant figure out that photo post crap
CRUISER-CH!X   +1y
check out my website CRUISERCHIC.COM
LaidNeon   +1y

post photo
nicoloyd   +1y
Mini truck inspired cars, eh?? Is this some new trend or something? Does this make it cool for minitruckers to customize cars? I have only seen one vehicle that I can say truely looked mini truck inspired. These vehicles are just lowered with rims, big woof. What seperates mini inspired from rice, no wing, carbon fiber, ect??

I really dont mean to hate on anybody, just curious on where this trend is all about.

Peace, Nic.
LaidNeon   +1y
Well me personally, i have only owned trucks. This is my first car & i wanted to do something differemt. Something different from what everyone else is doing in my area. I personally hate Ricer imports & stuff like that, so im trying to seperate myself from that by doing the complete oposite. THat means doing mods that you would mostly find on a MiniTruck
HarryBalls   +1y
Why does everyone give a shit about calling there cars mini-inspired.......Customize your car and do your own damn thing and quit worrying about what the "hardcore" minitruckers think about your shit.sorry to get off topic but this mini- inspired stuff is ridiculous. Just make your ride custom and let it be that. Nobody says you have to call yourself a minitrucker to be in the scene.......