threads
Page 3 of 12
Sport Compact General \  MINI inspired cars...

MINI inspired cars...

Sport Compact General General Discussions
views 4761
replies 113
following 85

BigJay43   +1y
I think people are gettin the wrong idea on what a mini truck inspired car is. HELL I dont even know,but not dissin on any rides, but that neon is not. But hell WTF do I know I dont even know what mini truckin inspired is.

I dont even know what my car is personally. Its not decked to be a import its all modified stock stuff. in some parts heavily.
Twisted Galant   +1y
Mine is mini inspired check out my profile
dragndime   +1y
yea, most of these cars definitely ARENT mini inspired.
sweeden   +1y
look... I have had 2 mini trucks.... I drug the livin shit out of them till i had to throw them away..... now I have an accord..... all mini inspirede means to me is that it dosent have all the gay rice shit all overe it and that it will be bassically like a truck but with 4 doors and a trunk. It aint much yet but i just bought the car bone stock like 2 months ago.... No reason for everyone to run their mouths about it..... im the only one in my town that has a "mini truck inspired" car. I like it that way cuz people dont looks at me and call me a ricer. they dont know what to say. Thats the way i like it and I wouldnt change it for anything. I have had trucks and cars and trust me when I say i have 15 times the fun in my accord as I did in my truck and i get a hell of alot more compliments on the honda then both the trucks I owned put together!
laydout01   +1y
buy a truck you weiner haha
sweeden   +1y
lick my ass robert hehe.... ill throw mudfalp resedue all overe ur cute paint hehehe
Deflaytedwayz1   +1y
this shit cracks me up!!! you have people on here trying to help a guy out on some ideas on building his family car..that is what this thread is about right? then you have people on here saying your shit isn't "mini truck" inspired... still correct right? well what if some old guy or even someone in street rods and customs came on here and said fuck all of you cause we're the ones who started shaving, chopping, frenching and other mods that are "mini trucker" ways of building a vehicle. or what about the lowriders that were heating coils and doing hydraulics back in the sixties came on here and said if you have adjustable suspension it's lowrider inspired. i know first hand that a very large group of "mini truckers" would get offended if called a lowrider. i personally don't understand why everything is so damn categorized and if it doesn't fit in one category it doesn't get any love. but hey that's just my two cents.
3day   +1y
I think mine is mini inspired, shaved painted on air with 18s. No fart pipe, no wing, no vinyl(except my IV logo) no neon lights and crap like that, its clean and it layes out. Good enough for me.
laydout01   +1y
and that is 2 cents well spent. just slap some cylanders on that bitch and a cute radio and call it a day. then you can be minitruck inspired or whatever
sweeden   +1y
thats good.... I like that. Definatley could not have said it better my self. Why dose everyone have to hate. Its not like we call our cars mini trucks... they are inspirede by mini trucks. That should be a complement to mini trucks that there are poeple out there who want a car thats done in a way a mini truck is!