threads
Page 2 of 3
Toyota Trucks \  What would you like to see at LC Eng.

What would you like to see at LC Eng.

Toyota Trucks Make Specific
views 1423
replies 29
following 22

truck action   +1y
I'll 2nd Oldskiminitrk,a rear disk set up w/ slot/drilled rotors. More than satified w/ everthing I've got from LC!!
the501clique   +1y
o yea and big brake kit for the front those little roters look like shit with big wheels
2lowtoy   +1y
How about ignition upgrades for the 93-95 22re with the clip on wires. A performance coil would be nice I allready bought 8mm wire that took for ever to find till I found your site and then did not see the coil adapeter wire or I would have just used that
xmdragonass   +1y
once again DEFINITELY a chrome alternator AND big brake kits for front and rear conversion... i wanna ditch my stock shit !
kaotic fab   +1y
a 3.0 supercharger for a 93 toy 4x4
time1   +1y
how about an oil pan for the 22r motor that is shorter but wider so it holds the same amount of oil?

i know of a few guys that have cut their pans down when they dropped the motor to make it fit under the hood after a BD.
92LOWYOTA   +1y
I am Deff down for the big brake kits and rear conversion
fatcaddy   +1y
i tell you guys what, tommarow i will talk to the owner (hes the one who asked me to do this after the replys on the other post) and see what he thinks, and kris i will also see about that article , and for you people that dont know what were talkin about check out www.lcengineering.com right now im split between doing sales , and then doing the single cam cyclender heads, so when im at the office tommarow i will check on some of the parts that yall have asked about and see whats going on, and by the way THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT.

Jacob with Lc Engineering.
oldsklminitrk   +1y
Hey mention it to him I got the plans for a full function rear disc brake setup that I have been using and works great.Simple OEM shit is all you need.
Eli   +1y
i would like to see a supercharger for a mazda b2000/b2200 ///Relaxed MS