threads
Page 1 of 3
Toyota Trucks \  What would you like to see at LC Eng.

What would you like to see at LC Eng.

Toyota Trucks Make Specific
views 1403
replies 29
following 22

fatcaddy   +1y
Alright i gotta fess up, i work for lc engineering (sorry cant give out discounts), but i was wondering what would you guys like to see that we dont already carry, now i realize this is mainly a custom site and not many are into performance. But keep in mind we deal with engines clutchs flywheels exhausts and ring and pinions, so if there is something that would could produce in a prodution format let me know, i would really like to hear it . Thanks Jacob

gravity matt   +1y
something affordable......
TacoFel   +1y
How about an aftermarket intake manifold for the 2rz/3rz that has a foward facing TB, and sits slightly lower then stock for us Bodydropped people and the guys running innercooler piping.
the501clique   +1y
id like some sort of intake manifold for the 22re not just a stock one ported. also would be interested in chrome or polished aluminum just about any engine part id love an alternator and some pulleys.
John Nissan   +1y
what he siad. things to help keep a stock hood after a BD
Severed701   +1y
Originally posted by gravity matt

something affordable......

i second that
draggintoy   +1y
A cheaper Supercharger for the 2RZ engines
xmdragonass   +1y
a chrome alternator !!!! and more cool bolt on stuff
SSM-Webmaster   +1y
Edited: 10/17/2005 4:49:44 PM by SSM-WebMaster

Originally posted by fatcaddy

Alright i gotta fess up, i work for lc engineering (sorry cant give out discounts), but i was wondering what would you guys like to see that we dont already carry, now i realize this is mainly a custom site and not many are into performance. But keep in mind we deal with engines clutchs flywheels exhausts and ring and pinions, so if there is something that would could produce in a prodution format let me know, i would really like to hear it . Thanks Jacob

anything you do to a minitruck is cool on this site... performance included...

Speaking of which, you guys were saposed to help us to an article about cleaning up the engine compartment of a toyota using your parts...
oldsklminitrk   +1y
A disk brake conversion kit I worked at that thing for 2 months using OEM parts and finally got it to work .....can I sell you the idea and yall box it up nice and pretty and sell it.....
Id like to see more chrome goodies and yeah Kyle was right about the alternator someone needs to make a chrome one......affordable....well I have paid the price for your stuff and was well satisified I dont think your high priced cause you get what you pay for....quality