threads
Page 2 of 2
Yota 2.4L 22-RE I4 \  Weber for 22r (with pics)

Weber for 22r (with pics)

Yota 2.4L 22-RE I4 Yota Engine Yota Tech
views 8321
replies 14
following 5

m_i_zombie   +1y
have you tried a little fuel down in tha carb? Its not going to fire right up without a little priming. double check vac hoses.
smorrison1   +1y

i feel retarded, fired right up, and its alot quiter than the factory carb...
smctoy   +1y
glad to see that you got it figured out & running! how does it run now with the new weber?
smorrison1   +1y

the idle is 100000000x's better than what it was. its quiter, and smoother throughout the throttle.

I don't feel much horsepower gain though, probably because i still am using factory everything, including the exhaust.

I hope this thread helps out other people who have problems installing this, i know it can be really really confusing.
2thpic   +1y
well i haven't got near as fare as you have before your first post, so i got a question.
in the so called Weber instructions. (crappy by the way) It says install EGR plate on manifold and screw vacuum line in. ??????????
o this is my first Toyota and i know nothing about Toyota motors. i have always had Chevy products and they for the most part have been 350's or 400's. i was trying to look close at the pic you guys posted to see if i could see the EGR plate installed. could y'all help?