Page 3 of 4
Mazda Trucks \  5 LUG CONVERSION

5 LUG CONVERSION

Mazda Trucks Make Specific
views 16272
replies 31
following 22

dragmatic   +1y
Sorry Devin. I was just telling them what you told me.
impulse   +1y
Originally posted by MazberryDelight

well since my secret of aerostar hubs are out i may aswell tell everyone now , yes the hubs will fit , almost direct boilt on , i'll try and get some pics in aweek or so

this is awesome news!!! i dont know why you wouldn't have let the cat out of the bag earlier though!

this is gonna save me a few $'s.

So what all do I need to get from the aerostar? for the front only.
impulse   +1y
So what year of aerostar am I getting the stuff from? and is it the same for the AWD and 2WD models?
dougy_fresh   +1y
can i get some info on the Aerostar setup? i am buying a mazda next week, and would love the info. Thanks
impulse   +1y
Originally posted by DeFiddy

can i get some info on the Aerostar setup? i am buying a mazda next week, and would love the info. Thanks

nobody seems very quick to share the info.
mazberrydelight   +1y
Originally posted by iLLairgasm

well since my secret of aerostar hubs are out i may aswell tell everyone now , yes the hubs will fit , almost direct boilt on , i'll try and get some pics in aweek or so

this is awesome news!!! i dont know why you wouldn't have let the cat out of the bag earlier though!

you need the front hubsand rotors off an early 90s aerostar, sorry i cant remember the exact year off hand , wasnt going to tell anyone cause i was going to put a kit together to sell
bdroppeddak   +1y
i hope you guys are happy, now devin wont be able to feed his kids and will have to sell his house and live in a canadian mobile home park!
impulse   +1y

Originally posted by iLLairgasm

you need the front hubsand rotors off an early 90s aerostar, sorry i cant remember the exact year off hand , wasnt going to tell anyone cause i was going to put a kit together to sell

Thanks man... very generous of ya.
dougy_fresh   +1y
thank you Devin
ICWHAT?   +1y
by putting the aerostar hubs and rotors on the front does it make the rearend look alot narrower than the front