Page 1 of 4
Mazda Trucks \  5 LUG CONVERSION

5 LUG CONVERSION

Mazda Trucks Make Specific
views 16260
replies 31
following 22

nvr2lotaco   +1y
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT BY POSTING INFO OR PICS ON CONVERTING A 93 MAZDA B2200 FROM 6 LUG TO 5 LUG? ANY INFO OR PIS WOULD BE GREAT....THANKS
SeveredBody   +1y
ANY PIS WOULD BE GREAT? WHAT THE F. DUMBASS HAHA
bdroppeddak   +1y
if you look through the mazda forum there are several topics on it, ive got some pics of my 5 lug truck........
SpokaneMazda   +1y
Aerostar front spindles and yota rearend....good luck get all the stuff and look back on the topics also...
i_love_primer   +1y
WTF aerostar spindles? i didnt know that would work, what all is needed to make them work, cause i thought about going 5x100 lug pattern cause the 20x7.5 rims, are alot easier to find, then again ive also thought about seeing if the diffrential would work also. with out MAJOR mods
DawgsledMazda   +1y
I sell tube arms for Mazdas that eliminate the strut rods, have bag plates on them, have correct balljoint angles to lay big rollers, have new poly bushings and balljoints for Toyota spindles and look pimp as hell. solves every problem at one time.

correct balljoint angle
bag mounts
eliminates strut rods
5 lug conversion
new balljoints and bushings
killer look
all for 360 plus shipping. prices go up on October 1st to 400.
vidraggin   +1y
Originally posted by DawgsledMazda

I sell tube arms for Mazdas that eliminate the strut rods, have bag plates on them, have correct balljoint angles to lay big rollers, have new poly bushings and balljoints for Toyota spindles and look pimp as hell. solves every problem at one time.

correct balljoint anglebag mountseliminates strut rods5 lug conversionnew balljoints and bushingskiller lookall for 360 plus shipping. prices go up on October 1st to 400.

Is that for uppers and lowers?
DawgsledMazda   +1y
yes, and thats too cheap, and like I said it will soon go up to 400 plus shipping. we are making Mazda arms this week and next, and will make extras. let us know if you need some and hit me with an email about pics, maybe someone can post a pic. they look just like the Toyota new lower prototype on my website. but I dont have the compueter hacking skills to know how to post it. thanks peeps.
i_love_primer   +1y
does that meen any 5lug spacing? cause i was thinking 5x100
i_love_primer   +1y
also anybody know how wide a stock mazda axel is and how wide the aero star is?