Page 4 of 10
Yota Lowering \  a arms

a arms

Yota Lowering Yota Suspension Yota Tech
views 7186
replies 97
following 20

slammedtoys   +1y
i have bearly legal Aarms... VERY impressed... They should be charging double then what they are to make these. i have Seth making me my triangulated control arms as soon as i can send him out some control arms for him to do them with...
lilheed   +1y
did u start makin your arms seth?
twisted minis   +1y
I just got the laser cut pieces today. I'll probably be working on them next week, unless my 4-link doesn't show tomorrow.
chopped~n~dropped   +1y
did you ever figure up a price for yours Seth?
twisted minis   +1y
I really have to make them and figure a cost based on time. I already know my materials. But I am not trying to make a low cost arm if thats what you are after though. I am aiming for a different design than anyone else makes that is stronger and lighter, and easier to install. Also they will be offered with adjustable lowers. They will probably be similar in price to Cando arms, but they will be unmistakable. I will probably run a special price with free shipping when they first come out though, for maybe 45 days or so.
lilheed   +1y
u need to get them up and going cause i need to get my truck together. give us a heads up when u got them for sale
twisted minis   +1y
^ Are you in a pinch for them? Like need them now type of thing? I am contemplating using custom cross shafts or making the arms fit stock cross shafts. It will change the design a bit. But utilizing the stock cross shaft would cut cost a bit for the consumer, but add to the install time. Opinions on that?
kdcgrohl   +1y
If it were me, I'd offer them with or without crossshafts, so if customer wanted to save some coin, they could recycle, or if they wanted it to be abit faster, you could charge more for some nice looking machined crossshafts that are to stock spec.
twisted minis   +1y
I'd rather offer them one way or the other. Options get too difficult for people these days IMO. At least when I am dealing with people, options seem hard.
kdcgrohl   +1y
the people = dense equation is true more often than not. But like the commercial says, its good to have options in life....