Page 3 of 10
Yota Lowering \  a arms

a arms

Yota Lowering Yota Suspension Yota Tech
views 7184
replies 97
following 20

chopped~n~dropped   +1y
How much are you gonna be selling yours for Seth?
twisted minis   +1y
I still need to determine the price after making a few sets. I want to make 2-3 sets off the bat to figure out how much time it will take me on average to build them. I am having a lot of parts laser cut to save on time and cost. They should be somewhat competitive with Cando's pricing, but I can't guarantee anything. I am trying out a different design. I'm not sure how well mini truckers will accept it, but you don't know unless you try right? I'm probably 3 weeks out before I will have the first set done. I got all the ruff design done, and sent my plans out for laser cutting today, and ordered a batch of ball joints and rings.
lilheed   +1y
nice. let us kno asap
dhpmike   +1y
I will be making Toyota upper and lower arms again soon. I used S-10 upper and lower balljoints on mine.

I am updating jigs currently and I will begin shipping backordered Toyota arms next week. I will then be making the new version Toyota arms. look for pics on my site soon.
smctoy   +1y
Im on Mike's/DHPmike list for a set of Toyota control arms & when I get them Ill post pics to show everybody what they look like.
twisted minis   +1y
Good luck. If you don't get them I will give you a deal on mine when I get them finished.
kdcgrohl   +1y

lmfao... Ain't that the truth....
dhpmike   +1y
is it??

I guess you will have to see huh...

Im ordering my new bender on Monday.

I am getting the smallest radius to make tight bends.

SMCToy you are 3rd in line for Toyota arms. So you will get the 2nd set of the new style Yota arms.
smctoy   +1y
Sounds good Mike...looking forward to getting them! I also wanted to say that I know its touchy subject with what happened to Mike & his old shop, but I think that hes doing the right thing by making all his old orders good. We should give Mike the chance to prove his word...we all make mistakes & when you try to make best on them then that says alot.
dhpmike   +1y
By the way...

I got my lathe yesterday and it turns bushings very well.

Im ordering the bender in just a few minutes... woohoo!

anyway the first thing im doing when I get it is making my Toyota jigs right or up to date with the new bend radiuses.