hood   +1y
Here are pics from when I did the conversion

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
cnudrln   +1y
will this swap work with my stock 2wd fenders? I WILL NOT CHANGE MY 2WD FENDERS!!!
biggin   +1y
the 4runner bumper will not mount up directly with your stock yota brackets. what we did to get mine on without having to buy new brackets. i just swapped the brackets (driver side to passenger and vice versa) and i was only off 3/4 inch on each side. so we cut the face of the brackets where the bumper would bolt up spaced it over (i mean inward) with some plate laying around and welded it up. also the top mounting hole we angled up just a little so the bumper was just right then welded in the space left. my bumper is just fine.

another note im waiting to put on my 4runner grill and headlights but had the same problem with none of the holes matching up. most of the bottom ones were fine but the top some were way off. so if anyone has any pics of this post them up please. if not then ill try my hand at it and take pics of the procedure.as soon as my passenger headlight comes in cause UPS broke some tabs on it and waiting on the new one to come in.
cnudrln   +1y
ok guys i got my lights and grille mounted, just had to make 2 new holes for each light and grille was perfect fit (0) zero trimming. will take some pics and post them tomm now just gotta find a bumper. and figure out what im gonna do with corner light. (2wd fenders)
the_general0626   +1y
yea post up pics because i still have my grill and headlights and they are just sitting in my garage cuz i was just going to save up about a hundred bucks and buy the r/s from the 4runner and just have everything bolt up
the_general0626   +1y

r u going to lower or bag ur ride cuz if so u shuld look into getting 4wd fenders for turning clearance
the_general0626   +1y

r u going to lower or bag ur ride cuz if so u shuld look into getting 4wd fenders for turning clearance
cnudrln   +1y

i guess you didnt read my post that you even quoted me? I WILL NOT CHANGE MY 2WD FENDERS!!!!!!!!! and actually my truck is bagged and 3" body dropped, with the stock 2wd fenders and has PLENTY of turning clearance!!! SO WHY AGAIN WOULD I NEED TO CHANGE THEM?????
the_general0626   +1y
BECUZ I WAS NOT AWARE OF UR TRUCK BEING BAGGED and because if u wanted the 4runner look, THE 4RUNNER fenders or 4WD fenders would be a necessity because of the corner lights with the tabs that the grill has slots that the 4runner corners slide into the 2wd corners do not have the hooks. so its possible, just wont look anywhere as clean.
cnudrln   +1y
finally took some new pics of the truck still not road worthy to me though.
thread post photo

and the bed mostly finished.
thread post photo

thread post photo