Page 3 of 4
Yota Exterior \  Bumper??

Bumper??

Yota Exterior Yota Tech
views 3560
replies 38
following 15

kdcgrohl   +1y
ALL 92-95 Toyota 4-Runners had plastic front valances. the pieces in question from the pic are from 92-95 model years. both pieces are modified, and THAT valance is NOT metal. you can, if you want, get a metal valance from the 4x4 or 2wd trucks to fit on that bumper if you cut it. FBI sold an all chrome 4runner bumper for awhile, that was a combination of a 4runner bumper and 2wd pickup valance with the center cut for billet.
yodaforce   +1y
I wouldn't weld the valance to the bumper. If you hit something on the road, the whole works would be junk. Atleast if you kept them bolted, you could easily replace the valance.
chinkys10   +1y
My valance is soooo f'ed up. It would be so much worse if it was metal.
framescr8pintoy   +1y
learn to drive then j/k it just gives you another reason to do something different if you mess it up. ive hit mine a few times pullin up into parking spots and hitting the curb.. ohwell. knock it out and fix it
lugtucker07   +1y
they do make a metal valacne cause i have seen them...and they come in chrome just have to find the mag or pic where i have seen it
lugtucker07   +1y
because i remember seeing it and was like wtf ...why have i never seen this
lugtucker07   +1y
not the one im looking for but if you got a jan 2002 minitrucin mag page 68 the yota in the pic tell me what val that is on the runner bumper...mabe thats whats done to the one im thinking but im gonna still look for the other one...but if some one can scan that and post it ...please
lugtucker07   +1y
nevermind....few more pages shows where i can buy it
lugtucker07   +1y
another one i found is june 2007 pg 34/35 what valance